Sunset

(I have some ideas in the bag for you but if you want to see something happen just tell me. Also if I make any errors don't be scared to tell me)

I got up quickly running inside as I followed the noise..it seemed to be coming from the kitchen...it seems.
You seen all of them in a circle screaming at each other.

"HEY!" You yelled at the top of your lungs stomping over to them they all stoped and stared at you. Paul seemed the most scared.

"(U/N) not now pls-" Paul pleaded
"What is going on. If you guys weren't so loud I could have slept but no"

"Come guys lets leave them at peace" Peter was walking up the stairs. You watch Gene glare at Paul as Ace and Gene followed Peter up the stairs.

"Umm so uh uh huh" Paul stammered looking up at your eyes he sighed deeply. "Were going on tour and we can't take you because everything would get flustered with more people to take care of please understand" you seen him almost burst in tears that itself almost made you do the same.

"Oh Paul" you cried as he hold you tight in his arms rubbing your back. You thought about what could go wrong to him at the tours.

"How long will it be" you sniffed looking up at him.
"About a year" that took your mind on the topic of collage. Having the prefect chance to go to collage was great and the one collage you were going to was about an year anyways.

You sniffed backing up looking him straight into the eyes.
"Its okay because I am going to collage right when you go on tour it'll be great we can meet back up when your done. And and y-you can give me your phone number we can chat when we have time and maybe some letters hm?" You seen his smile turn huge as you laughed huging him again tightly.

"I love you" you repeated over over as he did as well.

"(U/N) I have something to show you" he grabbed your hand as you both walked up the stairs and went to a new 'bedroom'.

"You ready" Paul smirked as you nodded still having no clue to what he was pointing at. He opened the door reavling tons of paint scattered around his office with multiple different sized canvases. There were tall counters full with other supplies.

"Wow I didn't know you painted this is a beautiful mess" you teased nudging him on the side. He didn't seem to noticed as you dragged you to a giant sized canvase it was covered with a towel of some sort.

"Stay here" you stayed right in frount of the cavase just the right spot to see it all. You watched him walked to the cavase as he grabbed the towel. You blushed wondering all the things it could be.

He pulled down the towel revealing the most beautiful painting in the world. It had you and Paul standing and it looked like we were pose to be holding something maybe he didn't finish it?

"I'm not done with it" he smiled ruffling your hair.

You were so shocked you couldn't speak with the air block in your mouth.

"T-t-thank its beautiful I love it so much.......PAUL OMG" you cried hugged him into his arms he smiled huge.

You felt his hand move down to your butt. You looked up at him sticking your tounge out with a wink.

"Hell yeah follow" he groaned picking you up as he ran to his room. You giggled as he plotted you on the bed locking the door quickly followed by taking off all of his clothes. Jeezus his dick was big.

He got to the edge of the bed as he started rubbing the tip of his cock.
"Care to suck it doll?" He groaned moving his hand away. You grinned removing your shirt, bra, and you pants. You crawled to his cock.

You set your lips on the end on his tip. You heard you groaned as you started moving up on down. You nearly choked a couple of times. You felt his hand grip the back of your neck as he pushed for you as he groaned louder.

He took the cock out of your mouth as he flipped you over to you back. He slowly took off your undies as he went to his knees.

"Moan as loud as you want doll I might be to hot to handle" he stuck he tounge out on started licking you clit in a circle motion.

You tighten the muscles in your legs as you begin to moan. He got back up and looked at you smirking.

"May I stick it in you dolly?" He laughed settling his tip just on your clit which drove you nuts.

"Daddy go hard" you groaned gripping the bed for impact. He slowly at first pushed the cock in. Moaning hard when the fucking last time you had sex why did it hurt so much now? Provably because the only sex you had was with baby cocks his was much to handle.

"I said hard didn't I" you teased him only making him more aroused. He slammed the rest of his dick into you as he repeated the play as you just moan harder.

...After an half hour of him slamming into you you felt it conning oh god.

"P-Paul I'm g-gonna...!" You clinched as you wet the bed. He took out his cock as he rubbed it fast cunning all over your body. 

~

You just got done with a nice steaming shower as you sat with him on the coach watching your favorite movie. You were wearing a tang top with shorts.

"Well that was a nice movie" he nodded his head ruffleing your hair.
"Hell yeah one of my favorite movies in the world" you booped his nose.

"Let me get the cake before you head out for a long time" he got up walking to the kitchen as you followed behind.

He pulled out a chocolate and handed it to you. You nearly cried on the cake it had written '(u/n) x Paul' then on the bottom of that it states

' She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies'

The poem was Beatiful he always had the ways with words. You didn't want to leave for a year. You smiled brightly knowing it was for the best. You kissed his neck saying goodbye before heading out.

~

Paul didn't want that to be the last of us so he drove himself it was about 8:30.

"(U/N)?"
You looked at him.
"May we head to the beach...I know that the time we had sex was last but I wanna spend more time with you just for like 60 mins.

You thought about not liking the idea at first but nodded. Sumo was sleeping in the back so he shouldn't brother you guys.

~

You and Paul got out of the car walking up the cold sand were it laid. You and Paul sat down on the sand watching the sunset fall on the ground as you both chated for the time.

You both went back to the car when the nice sunset was over.
"I love you Paul" you cried hugging him. He hugged you tightly both sobbing eyes out.

As you both finished spreading wishes.

"Good luck Paul" you smiled.
"Good luck with collage" Paul grinned.
You walked into your car.

"Break a leg Paul" you and him laughed as you headed off.