Conciquences

I was lead to the office with people restraining my arms, in fear I would nearly murder someone else. I knew martie  was faking being passed out. Why? Because when I was stomping on her face i saw a subtle little smirk and saw her silently mouthing, "your so dead..." but she can't touch me. I'm like a knife to a straw. Small and easy to touch but if you hang around too long, well... you know. I got a message on my phone as I was being dragged to a room where I can supposedly let out all of my pent up rage before I saw the councelor. The councelor walked in right away and told me that she had called my mom and I would be suspended for the rest for the semester. I just sat in the corner and nodded, knowing I deserved it. I started to cry as I curled up into my own personal ball in the corner of the dark padded room. I didn't know why I was crying... I just did. Martie was a spoiled brat that deserved nothing. I wasn't mutch better after getting into a fight with her. People would fear me now. Fear. The Supreme power of this ghetto highschool. The populars were feared for destruction of the a well deserved reputation. The edgey people were feared if they were to suck you into their hole or depression. Everybody just tried to be a nobody and be in their own personal bubble for the rest of their life. I was no different. I just wanted to stay in my lane and everybody else to stay in theirs.   

       The next five minutes would change my life. My stepmom came to school and shot me this nasty look of hatred. She had history with Marite's dad... I could tell right from the get-go. She signaled me to stand up and I already knew she would tell me I was going to punished. I never got punished though. This time anyways. I was mad at her. I was always mad at her. Wether it was her dating ugly martie's dad or calling me just like my dad. My dad was a bad man. We used to live on the other side of town... the suburbs.