When it happened (Part 1)

Hey guys author here I'm just here to say a few things one this story will be like a high school au and both catra and adora are in sophomore year along with glimmer and bow. two Catra and Adora don't know each other they just admire each other from a distance. Also in each chapter it will only be one pov but each one will be different. There also might be some minor cursing but nothing too big. And that's it hope you enjoy!😊❤️

Adora's POV

I have Math for my second period and it's kinda boring. I mean don't get me wrong I like Math Class but I mean like, sometimes you're just not in the mood. *sighs*
What's the square root of 992?
I dOn't know! How am I supposed to know! I mean I know how to do that stuff but like I'm to lazy to do it. God I wish Catra were here she would make things so much better~ Wait! No! What am I thinking?! I don't even know her! How am I supposed to like her if I don't know her? Okay Adora back to work...
So the square root of 992? Hmmm........ just divide it by 2 right? I don't know!!

Teacher: "All right class time to pack up before the bell rings!"

Well I did my best. I'll just work on it for homework.

*DIIIIIIIING*

Lunch time! My favorite time of the day! I get to EAT!

Time Skip

Okay so they have burgers today, sounds fine. I get my burger and sit down. I'm on my phone waiting for Bow and Glimmer. Oh look here they come!

"Hey Adora."
"Hey Bow! Hey Glimmer!"
"Hey girl!"
"So how was math?"
"Ugh, boring. I didn't even finish my work!"
"Aw man that sucks!"
"Yeah, but I'm taking it home for homework."
"So Glimmer how was Gym?"
"I don't wanna talk about it."

Huh Glimmer looks like she's in a bad mood. I wonder wh-
There's Catra
I feel myself blush.

"Ooooo, looks like someone has a crush!"
"ShUt Up Bow!"

Dang it! I got her attention! She's blushing. Why?

"Looks like they like you back Adora."
"Oh no, not me."
"Why not?"
"Because I'm a total mess up!"

Shit. Keep it up Adora. Keep yelling maybe you'll get her to come over and yell at you.

"No you're not. And don't say anything."
"I can ask her, if she likes you."
"Please don't Bow. Plus we don't even know each other."
"What's her name?"
"Uhhhhhhhhh...................Catra"
"OH! I know her! We have Chem together we also have math and band together! She's super shy but really kind."
"Huh."

*DIIIIIING*

Wow I can't believe lunch is over.

"Bye guys! I'll talk to you later!"
"Bye!"

Okay Art Class is next!
I walk in and sit at my assigned seat and the teacher announces something. But I don't pay attention.

Teacher: "Alright class we have a new add on to our art community! Her name is Catra! She will be her the rest of the year!"

I look up as soon as I hear her name, she's already looking in my direction. I blush. Wow I never got the chance to actually look at her "up close". Her green eyes (I'm gonna say her eyes are green because I want this story to be like the human way of the story and also yellow and blue make green so yeah!~author) are beautiful! Her messy straight hair, the fact that she always wears a cat ear headband. Her complexion is amazing, the blush that's painted across her face like it's a nice sheet of snow. Her body is amazing, she's skinny but not to skinny. God, Catra's Perfect.

Teacher: "Adora! Where's Adora, oh there she is. Okay, Adora raise your hand please!"

I raise my hand.

Teacher: "Okay Catra you're gonna sit right next to Adora."

I blush like crazy after I hear what the teacher says. I look up and see that Catra is also blushing like crazy too.

"Okay"

She walks over to the desk and sits right next to me. I look at my work and blush she grabs a notebook and starts working too. I shift my eyes to look at her and I see that she's done the same I immediately look away and blush really really hard. I look back really quickly and catch her blushing really hard too. I finally grab the nerve to talk to her.

"Hi, I'm Adora." I say nervously but happily. "Hi, I'm Catra." She says it in a low voice and her voice is soft like silk and quiet like when people don't talk for a long time. "Y-your art looks g-great." I say stuttering. Good job Adora now she's gonna think you don't like her! She smiles and blushes more. "Thank you." Her voice a little louder. "I-I like your name." I blush and say "Thank you~". We get back to work, and I look at her a couple of times and she looks at me too. How do I know well we each caught each other looking every time, well I mean we each looked at each other at the same time.

Time Skip

I'm In English my last class of the day. When the teacher again introduces Catra to the class and again she sits next to me. God isn't this amazing! Catra is in my Gym, English, Art, Tech, and World Cultures classes! It's amazing! And in every and I mean every class we sit next to each other! And I mean this is just on A-days! Who knows how may classes we have together on B-days. This is the best day EVER!

Time skip to the end of the day

I'm on my way home and let me tell you! I GOT CATRA'S NUMBER! But then again I'm really nervous and am probably not gonna text her. But it's still nice. I have to tell Bow! I FaceTime him once I get home.

"Hey Adora!"
"Bow guess what?!"
"What?"
"I GOT CATRA'S NUMBER!! AHHHHHH!"
"OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!"
"I know, it's amazing and we like have gym english tech art and world cultures together! And get this! WE SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN EVERY SINGLE CLASS!!! AHHHHHHAHHHHAHHHA!"
"Wow I'm so happy for you!"
"Yeah well that's all I called for."
" Hahaha well I'll see you at school tomorrow!"
"Okay!"
"Bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and text Glimmer asking what happened at school. She said that some kid was bullying her and calling her fat and stupid and a fag and telling her that she should kill herself for being lesbian. So she started crying and my parents aren't home yet and I finished my homework and am driving to her house to comfort her. I already told my parents where I was going and they said it was fine so yeah. I hope Glimmer is okay.

Time Skip

So I just got home it's 10:00 PM my parents are already in bed asleep, so I go in and give them good night kisses. Glimmer is fine now she said that she felt better after crying and getting everything off of her chest. I go to my room and type in Catra's number, and text her saying "Good Night and that I hope she sleeps well". Then she said "I hope you do too, see you tomorrow." Today has been the best day ever! I hope tomorrow is gonna be a better day!