Author Notes? I think? I guess? Yeah. Author Notes.

So, I'm exhausted as hell and here's my storyboard basics:

1. It's set in the college life of Marinette and Adrien

2. Idk if I'm gonna make it lemony or not bc I have friends who know of this account and damn that'd be cringe as hell because I haven't even gotten into that territory. Ever.

3. Adrien knows who Ladybug is and Marinette knows who Chat Noir is, but they don't know that they know each other's identities.

4. Adrien found out Ladybug's identity in Lady Wifi's episode. He ignored Plagg's warning. This lead to Adrien falling even more in love with Ladybug/Marinette. Marinette's identity is also confirmed in Simon Says, when Adrien sees her freak out. Marinette found out in Hero's Day part 2, when they were jumping into the water, she landed in the water and transformed faster and saw Adrien for a fraction of a second. This leads to suspicions that are later confirmed when she cross-examines their behaviors and likenesses.

5. When Adrien finds out Marinette has a crush on him, it makes him really happy. This leads to him actively flirting with her as Chat Noir to Marinette and not just Chat Noir/Ladybug.

Hi :). A lot of my facts aren't straight and I need help coming up with villains :). It'll get so bad I will have to use the OC I just came up with as I was typing this.

Her name is Bitch Queen. She dances like Heather C. and throws candy at people and if they eat it, they follow her orders. Her Candy Store never loses. (The riff tho) And she gets akumatized all because Veronica threw up on her at the party. (Lol Heathers fans please understand meeee)

Big major oof on this, I just remembered and I'm too lazy to put this up there, but I am doing the "Transform me" instead of "Spots on/claws out" to honor the french dub because that's the language I first watched Miraculous Ladybug in, so... yeah.

Ig enjoy

or not

or burn this

hahaha

don't burn ur phone

hahaha what am i saying

lmfao

here comes the crap