The beginning of my journey....starts like this?!

Asta's POV.
Finally I completed magna's tour. NOW IT'S TIME TO FINALLY START MY JOURNEY IN BECOMING THE WIZARD KING. Now where is my room.
"Uh, hey magna." I say to Magna.
"What's up rasta!" Magna says to me.
"Where is my room exactly?" I ask magna.
"Oh well you kinda got to share a room with a black bull member." Magna said to me.
"Alright nice, who am I roommates with?" I ask Magna.
"Wow so eager little rasta, your roomies with the other new black bull member." Magna told me.
"So where is the room exactly?" I ask magna.
"Luck will take you there." magna tells me.
"HEY LUCK, GET OVER HERE!" Magna yells.
I suddenly see a bunch of light bolts all around the room and out of no where is a guy. He looks the same age as me.
"Hi, I'm Luck." Luck says to me.
"Hi, I'm Asta." I say to Luck.
"Luck, show Asta the room that you took the other newbie too." Magna says to Luck.
"Alright, let's go." Luck says to me.
He grabs my hand and in less than two seconds I'm right in front of a big door.
"Ok we're here." Luck says to me.
"Wow, thanks." I say to Luck.
"No problem, hey if you ever want to spar someone then I'm the right guy." Luck says to me.
"Oh ok, I'll keep that in mind." I tell Luck.
"Alright I'm gonna go, Night." Luck tells me.
"Night." I tell luck.
Then in less than a second he's gone.
"Woah, that's so cool." I say to myself.
I then walk inside my new room. There's one bed, one bathroom, one big drawer, and a big mini fridge, there's also a TV.
"Hmm, that's weird, I guess I'm Sharing my bed with my roommate." I tell myself.
I should probably take a shower, I'm all sweaty.
I take of my shirt and walk in the bathroom. There's one toilet and one shower. Hmm I guess my roommate is on the balcony outside the room. I strip all my clothes, turn on the shower, and get in.
"Ahhh, finally some good water." I tell myself.
-A few minutes later-
I put all my clothes back on and head back to the room. I see someone sleeping on the bed. I can't tell if it's a boy or a girl. Eh it's probably a guy. I get on the bed and pull up the sheets. I close my eyes. But I jumped a little when I feel two warm smooth arms hug me and pull me closer. I feel two..BREAST touch my back. Luckily they're covered by her shirt. Who is this girl. She starts snoring like a cute puppie.
I should probably just ignore it and go to bed. I close my eyes again and drift myself to sleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Asta's POV.
I wake up feeling my normal self. I look next to me and there is no one there.
"Must've been a dream." I tell myself.
I walk in the bathroom to clean my face but instead I see a girl taller than me by a bit, holding a towel around her.
"AHHH!!" She yells.
I quickly close the door.
"SORRY." I yelled to her.
Then I hear the nobody click. She finally locks the door. So this isn't a dream. I hear the nobody click again and she steps out of the room with her clothes on.
"H...hi." I tell her. "I am so sorry about that, I honestly didn't mean too."
"It's ok I guess, I'm Noelle." Noelle says to me as she put's her hand out for me to shake it.
I shake it.
"I'm Asta, glad to meet you." I tell Noelle.
"Well, I'll be down stairs if you need me." Noelle says to me as she walks out the door.
Well that was a award moment. I head in the bathroom and clean up my face. I start heading down stairs to see a bunch of the other black bull members.
"OHHB SOOO GGOOODDD!" Charmy yells while eating her food.
"Hey everybody, why don't we have a *hiccups* drink?" Drunk Vanessa says.
"Awww cmon Captain Yami, let's spar." Luck says to Captain Yami.
"No kid I ain't doing it." Captain Yami says to luck.
"*the sound of smoke*." Grey says.
"*whispers* good morning all my friends what a good day we're having isn't it." Gordon says to everyone.
Sadly nobody can hear him.
"Alright, I'm gonna go practice my flirting so I can get laid." Finrall says to everyone before he leaves the room.
"I just can't wait to see my sister Marie again, she is such an angel." Gouche says to Grey.
"Hey, morning Asta." Magna says to me.
"Good morning Magna." I tell magna.
"So, how did last night go with your new roommate?" Magna says to me while smirking.
"Umm well it went ok." I tell Magna.
"Ok, well I need to use the dump eater, later." Magna tells me before leaving.
"Oh ok, later." I tell magna.
I should probably get some food. I go to the table where there is a bunch a delicious food. And sitting next to Charmy is Noelle.
"Hey gals." I tell them before sitting down and getting some chicken and waffles.
I started eating. Damn, Charmy was right. THIS FOOD IS DELICIOUS. I eat every last piece of it. Ohh I'm so full.
"Dang Charmy your were right, that's delicious." I tell charmy.
She doesn't respond because she's to busy eating.
I find Noelle staring at me while blushing. I smile at her. She quickly looks away. She's kinda cute in a way. I get up from my seat and head to the couches.
"GUYS WE HAVE A MISSION, HUDDLE UP!" Captain Yami yells to us.
We all get in a line horizontally.
"Alright we lost a bet and now Asta and Noelle have to go to Sassy village and kill a bunch of angry bulls." Captain Yami says.
"Um wait a minute, why do we have to do this, your the ones who lost the bet." Noelle tells Captain Yami.
"BECAUSE CAPTAIN YAMI DOESN'T DO THAT STUFF." Magna says to Noelle.
"Yea, plus magna will accompany you two." Captain Yami says to the two of us.
"NOW JUST GO." Captain Yami yells.
Welp.
I GUESS THIS IS MY FIRST MISSION.

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER
HEY GUYS. SO YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING WHY I'M MAKING A NEW STORY AND ALL BECAUSE IM STILL WRITING A HERO'S HAREM. WELL IT'S BECAUSE ME AND MY FRIEND bedrockbreakeryo DECIDED TO DO A CHALLENGE FOR EACH OTHER AND MAKE A NEW STORY AND SEE WHO GETS MORE READS AND VOTES. WE ARE JUST DOING THIS BECAUSE IT SEEMS FUN AND COOL.
ALSO DO GO CHECK OUT bedrockbreakeryo because he does do some good story's. Anyways that's all. Next chapter coming soon.
BYE!!!!