The first mission part 1

-30 minutes later-
Asta's POV.
"AHHHHHH!" I yell as I am running away from a humongous angry bull.
"GUYS, A LITTLE HE-AHHH!" I was cut off by the humongous bull launching me into the air.
I quickly take out my anti magic sword as I'm falling down and stab the bull right in the head. It then falls to the ground as a dead bull.
"Great, that's all of them." Magna says to me and Noelle.
"Now let's get them to sassy village." Noelle tells magna.
"Yea and Rasta." Magna says to me.
"Yea magna." I say to Magna.
"You might need a new shirt, that ones showing your muscles." Magna tells me while pointing at my body.
He's right, that's a lot of muscle showing. Out the side of my eye I see Noelle blushing freakishly, does she like?
"Ok, I'll change when we head back to base." I tell Magna and Noelle. "Right now let's get these bulls to sassy village."
I started walking with 7 bulls on one hand and my sword it the other. Magna Is barely carrying one and Noelle isn't.
-A few minutes later-

Finally we're here. It took a lot of walking but we made it. Why is it so foggy.
"Um hey Magna, why is it so foggy?" I ask Magna.
"Its no ordinary fog, someone is using fog magic, Asta slice it." Magna tells me.
I quickly take out my anti magic sword and cut through the fog. He was right about it being magic because the sword just sliced right through it.
"Well, I guess you were right about it being magic." I tell Magna.
"H..hey there's people over there and they look injured." Noelle tells me.
I quickly run over to those injured people to see if some of them got severely damaged.
"Excuse me, but are you hurt miss?" I ask a lady who doesn't look injured that much.
"No child, I'm ok but you should help the others that are hurt." She said.
I nodded and quickly grabbed a nearby cart and put some people in it and took them back to the entrance.
"ASTA, BEHIND YOU!" Noelle screamed.
I quickly turn around but it was too late
"ASTA!".....
To be continued

Yep that's right. I'm gone for fuckin god knows how long and I come back with a shitty short chapter for what seems to be my most famous book. New chapter coming whenever I feel actually doing something.