Chapter 1

Chaeyeon wokes up early as usual and went for a jog it was a beautiful Sunday morning.

When she got back she saw people who seems to be moving to the apartment she lives in. 

"Annyeonghasayeo ahjummah? May I ask who are they?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Oh them?  They are moving here They are from Japan " said the landlord " why don't you help them move their things? "

"Sure I'll gladly help" said chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon's POV

I'm really excited to meet our new neighbors. *smiling*.  "Annyeonghasayeo?  I'm here to help *smiling*". Wow such a beautiful lady and I can see that she seems to be a very hardworking person. 

"Oh thank you" said the beautiful lady.

-few minutes later-

The beautiful lady handed chaeyeon a drink.  "Here drink up" said the beautiful lady. 

"Arigatougozaimasu ahjummah"

"No need to call me ahjummah  just call me aunt Miyawaki" smiles sweetly. 

" Uhn.  I'll get going thank you for the drink aunt miyawaki" *bows and the lady bowed back*

-at night in the balcony-

"The sky is beautiful tonight".  *breaths while closing her eyes* as she opens her eyes she sees a beautiful girl on the balcony next to hers. Chaeyeon just stared at the girl who seemed to be enjoying writing something but the girl looked back at her which made chaeyeon stumble to the ground the girl smiled at her but chaeyeon didn't see it.  "ouch that hurts..  well.. that was embarrassing" as she stood up the beautiful girl was gone.  *sighs* chaeyeon you just scared her with your clumsiness *hitting her head as she went inside* I better sleep or I'll be late tomorrow. 

-the next day-

Chaeyeon was hoping to see the girl again but sadly she didn't. 

-at school-

"Yah! chaeyeon!  Why are you spacing out!  Said yena

"Yeah~ it is so unusual of you unnie" said minjoo. 

"Oh~ nothing." *chaeyeon stared at the window*

"Hey guys!  Let's eat! I'm getting hungry what's up with chaeyeon?"  asked hyewon.

"Its really nothing I was just thinking about something " said chaeyeon.

"Ohuh~ something's  fishy~ " said yujin who suddenly came and spoke. 

" Yah!  stop making me hungry! Lezz go!" said hyewon.

" Arrasseo arrasseo~ let's go" said eunbi.

chaeyeon stood up and smile at her friends. 

-cafeteria at the table-

The girls decided on what to eat and the time passed by and they finished and went to their respective class rooms

-timeskip-

After school the girls bid their goodbyes and went home while chaeyeon and minju stayed because they live on the same street.

While walking

"Unnie? "Said minju

"Hmm? " 

"Unnie what was bothering earlier? " minju asked.

"Hmm..  Well I just embarrassed my self I'm front of a stranger" sounding Disappointed. " and I might as well scared that person " cheayeon continued.