You guys broke up😢

Henry:

Who broke up:You

Explain:HENRY YOU COULD'VE KILLED HIM!!! You yelled Well he needs to know who I am he said but I'm trying to explain to you. You said explain what? He said just because you have problems that don't mean you have to do that you said he walked up to you and slapped you he felt bad y/n baby girl I didn't mean to he said you ran away home to your best friends house.

Why:Because he cut Ben's stomach almost killed them.

Patrick:

Who broke up:You

Explain:Patrick you burned my cousin's hair you said well she's acting like a bitch he said PATRICK SHE'S TEN YEARS OLD!!! You yelled at him she's a brat he said you know what get the fuck out of my house were breaking up you said he left you cried.

Why:Because he burned your cousin's hair.

Victor:

Who broke up:him

Explain:Y/n my friends said that you hugged another boy today he said oh that's my gay best friend you said y/n stop lying he said I'm not lying you said y/n I'm sorry but I think we need to break up he said fine go look at another girls asshole you said crying and left poor baby was crying too when you left.

Why:Because he accused you cheating when you were hugging your gay best friend.

Belch:

Who broke up:him

Explain:Y/n we need to talk he said okay you said I don't feel like being in a relationship so I think we need a break but we can be friends instead he said you start to cry sure we can be friends you said.

Why:Because he's not ready in a relationship

Greta:

Who broke up:you

Explain:You're trash Beverly she said you felt bad for Beverly Do something y/n she said no Greta I'm sorry you need to leave her alone you said bullshit baby she has a crush on you and she's a slut!! She yelled at you you know what Greta I think we need to break up you said whatever love you bye she said bumped into your shoulder Beverly walked out I'm sorry I ruined you and Greta's relationship Beverly said it's not your fault Beverly you have no right to say sorry she ruined it you said you hugged Beverly bye y/n she said bye Beverly you said.

Why:She was bullying Beverly