Rain - Katsuki Bakugo (BNHA)

If you're wondering, reader is the same age as Katsuki and is Motherly towards everyone.

I looked at my friend, Katsuki. I sighed,'What a mess...'
You see, Katsuki went outside in the rain and instead of coming back inside, just decided to stay out there like an idiot. I make sure, even if I am the same age as Katsuki and have the same Motherly but less professional complex as Iida, that everyone is safe and sound. Meaning that I put others before me. Sometimes I hated my Motherly complex but decided to stick to it because I am, indeed, extra.

Bakugo was wet from the rain head to toe and had this sour look on his face when he came back inside. "Seriously, Katsuki? Again? This is the SECOND time this month. I don't know how you get yourself into these situations."

"Argh! Will you shut up! You're not my mom! Fuck off and bother someone else!"

"Well, when you're like that, i can't help it, now can I!" I hear Katsuki mumble under his breath as he slowly trudged towards me, a slight pout on his face as he looked at me with puppy dog like eyes. Even if it did make him look cute and i can't resist it, i will NOT give in!

Silently scolding him under my breath, I took him by the arm to get him inside my house. When he IS angry, like properly angry, he will come to my house to vent out his feelings to me. Once, when he did this, he unknowingly confessed and I accepted. You should've seen the look on his face when i accepted his feelings! It was hilarious! Anyway, back to the story, I took him by the arm so that he could dry himself off. Closing the door, I see him observing my dorm. (if you read or read the anime, you'll know what I mean.)

Grabbing a clean and dry towel, I gently rubbed at his hair to get rid of the excess water that dropped from his blonde locks that dripped in the form of water droplets. Once I finished with his hair, I moved on to his face and so on. Once the towel came into contact with his skin, he tensed up but then relaxed.
I knew that his mother would've done the same thing to him when he was younger but older, he would've done it himself. But, then again, i would've done the same thing for everyone else, since I did most things at the dorms and, even though the other students told me to rest, I still did it anyway, much to their displeasure, but i didn't mind. (going to abbreviations, can't be bothered to do the full version of words.)

Since I've got my own kitchen and stuff, i invited him to have dinner with me since I planned to cook for two anyway. Even though he didn't want to, I could tell he was starving, hence the hunger in his eyes.

"Do you want some, Katsu-kun?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"What I want to eat is already in front of me, if you know what I mean."

"K-KATSUKI! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WITH SUCH A BLUNT FACE! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME BLUSH HEAVILY FROM EMBARRASSMENT!"

"Good. I planned that from the very beginning. You're welcome, okaasan."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! IT MAKES ME FEEL WEIRD! SECOND OF ALL, WHY CALL ME THAT ANYWAY!?"

"Why not? You've got this motherly aura around you. Or is that your kink."

"K-Kink?"

"Are you horny now?"

"Y-You want to h-have sex with me, Katsu-kun?"

"Why the fuck not? I mean, you look at babies as if you want them as your own."

"But Katsu-kun, we're young, too young!"

"Does it look liie I give a shit? No. Exactly, so shut it and let me fuck you to oblivion." 

"F-Fine! Under one condition! You HAVE to listen to me if you want to our relationship to develop. My one condition is to, when we ARE married, to let me give birth to your 'pups'. I-Is that okay, Katsu-kun?"

"That's more than okay with me. I've always wanted pups bit with you only, my beautiful girlfriend."

Looking at Katsuki with a happy and content face, we decided to proceed to my bed, which I let out my moans and groans of pleasure along with Katsuki.

-Time skip to 5 years-

"And that, kids, is how I met your mother."

"Really! It was that simple! Wow. I might try that when I'm older."

"I don't think so, young man."(All Might?!) Looking at my son with a disproving look, I decided to gently small the back of his head while Katsuki looked at me with his usual emotionless expression, but this time, still with those same hungry eyes from 5 years ago that made me go into labour with my shuuja. (From the story, Infinite Possibilities, on Quotev. Check it out! Its a good story! I love it. Hence as to why I used the word 'shuuja'.)

"Oh, yes, Shuuja! It's time for bed! You've got school tomorrow!"

"Aw! But I'm not tired!"

"Yes, you are. Now, go to sleep, I've got to talk with your Dad."

"Okay!"

After Haruhiko, my daughter, went to bed, I looked at my husband with hungry eyes as well. I closed the gap between us and whispered in his ear,"Katsuki, I'm in need, please, be a hero and save me from this feeling of want and hunger for you, Katsuki."

"Oh How come, my dear queen? Horny now, are we?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Gladly."

The dame thing that happened that night 5 years ago, happened again, but this time with quieter moans and groans to stoo themselves from waking up their daugter.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! I had problems with my old phone and got a new phone! Anyway, I hope you enjoy my lovelies! Bye! (If your wondering, requests are open until this book is finished, which is probably never since i care deeply about this book.)
Thank you and see you later, my lovelies!