Part - 21

FORTIS HOSPITAL :

om and rudra were rushing inside the hospital with shivaay on stretcher , he was unconscious and was bleeding badly . pinky and shakti were following them barely holding themselves together . 

RUDRA : HELP ! there is an emergency .... shouted an anxious rudra .

NURSE : You need to fill the forms first sir .... and i think its an accident case you need to call the police first then only we can admit the patient but i highly doubt that we need to admit him as i think he is already DE.......... 

a punch was landed on his face as he could not complete his sentence .  He fell on the floor with a bruised cheek and blood coming out of his mouth .

OM : how dare you ? YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO ARE TAKING ABOUT , HE IS MY BROTHER THE GREAT SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TALK RUBBISH ABOUT HIM ......ill kill you with my bare hands .... nothing will happen to my brother you get it  he will never leave me he promised to always protect me do you understand that .

roared omkara for the first time in his life , he was a mess he can't imagine anything happening to shivaay . 

NURSE : i am so sorry sir ....pls wait while i call the doctor . 

said the scared male nurse .

PINKY : ill call the best doctor available in the city i can't let any moron doctor cure my shivaay they are bunch of idiots here . 

pinky was pushing the vague numbers on her mobile her brain too blank to think anything straight .......

SHAKTI : stop worrying pinky , nothing will happen to shivaay . he is very strong like you .

pinky could not control herself she burst out crying .

PINKY : what is happening shakti , why are our kids suffering  ? i  can't see them like this  tell me nothing will happen to shivaay , promise me nothing will happen to shivaay .

shakti was about to say something but was cut by the doctor who immediately admitted shivaay and he was rushed to operation theatre .

RUDRA : O nothing will happen to shivaay bhaiya na ? 

rudra was in a mess he was feeling a void in his heart , he wants his shivaay bhaiya to pull his ear whenever he is wrong . he needs confirmation from om .

 he needs confirmation from om

Om hugged him and said ,

OM: no don't worry he will be fine what will happen to him ? he is the great wall of sso , he will be fine within 1 or 2 hours then we both will beat him how dare he to scare us like this ? ok rudy ? don't worry ok where is anika i hope she is fine ?