Shocked Part5

Author p.o.v

When Y/n finally looked up she was shocked to see this tall, handsome looking guy infront of her.They both felt like they have seen the other person before.

"You're Jungkook,right" Y/n says to make sure she wasn't confusing him with someone else."The one and only,you'r Y/n,right?"He said seeming a bit confused."Yeah,uuuumm..."Y/n didn't know what to say until they both looked at each other in shock(they were Jungshook).

"You're the person I get shipped with!"They said at the same time shocked that they only realized now.

"I wonder why a.r.m.y ship us together,you're not even on my level."Jungkook says after a while."I wonder the same,I'm way above your level."Y/n replies back with sass.Jungkook looked at her shocked at how sassy she is."I need to head back to my hotel room before unnie sees i'm missing."Y/n mumbles but Jungkook heard her."Then leave.It's not like I need you here."Jungkook says as he starts walking towards the door they came through."Where are you going?" Y/n asked as she put her hand on her hip amd leaning her body to one side.'cute' Jungkook thinks before snapping out of his thoughts."Back to my room and why do you even care where i'm going.Did you already fall for my charms."Jungkook says as he turns around looking Y/n in her brown orbs with a smirk plastered on his face."Pfft,why would I fall for you.You are not my type and wipe that smirk of your face.I asked because I just wanted to know."Y/n says looking away trying to hide her blushing face.

"Hahahah,ok,if you say so.Bye!"Jungkook said as he walked out the towards his room.'Hyung must be worried.I need to hurry but why is my heart beating soo fast' Jungkook says as he puts his palm on his heart and looks at it.He smiles unknowingly before he looks up remembering his hyung and starts running towards his hotel room.

Y/n doesn't know what to feel after her encounter with Jungkook.She is shocked with his attitude.She doesn't know why but her heart is beating soo fast.She tries to calm her heart beat.When she finally is calm.She then walks out of the area Jungkook pulled her into.'He held my wrist' Y/n thinks as she holds the wrist Jungkook grabbed.'Do I have feelings for him''No thats impossible.He is not my type' Y/n thinks.She starts blushing at the last thing he mentioned.She remembered his attitude.'Yeah I definatly don't like him.He is an idiot'Y/n thinks sure that she doesn't have any feelings for Jungkook.

They both arrived at their desired rooms and fell asleep still wondering about their encounter with each other .

Heyy guys!!I hope you enjoyed this chapter.Exams are finally over.Next year I am going to start high school.I am sorry if I made any spelling,grammer errors.
I have a youtube channel wher I post dance videos.I hope if you guys check it out comment your'lls oppinion because I want to improve.
I love you guys.Thank you for everything.

Youtube channel-
h

ttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr5SnLWQgOGoCOsVKyIvnfQ

TikTok
This TikTok app is soooooo fun! Follow me @shreya.btslover on TikTok and check out my videos!
http://vm.tiktok.com/JDL5sc/