Chapter 1

"Morning Draco!" I said to my pet ferret as I was buttoning my shirt."Have a good day while I'm gone Drakey!" I ran, well hobbled more like, down stairs to the kitchen, grabbed my back pack and headed to the bus stop.

   My dad usually would bring me, but there was a shooting in the richer side of town. My dad is a cop, well, sheriff so he works pretty much 24/7.

~~~

When I arrived at the bus stop there was a girl in all black exept her shoes, they were light blue  converse with pink laces. She had her hood on along with headphones.

Her hoodie had what looked like a man and a woman covered in blood about to kiss.( It's the three cheers for sweet revenge MCR hoodie) There's no way that follows the school dress code! Anyway, she looked, what's that word... short for emotional.... lot of them at my school... Oh yeah, emo! Yeah she looked emo!

When I sat down she looked at me, rolled her eyes and stared at the ground. How rude! Anyway, when I looked down the wet cement sidewalk there was a group of pretty tough looking guys, the one in the front had a large gold chain that had a D on it. He reminded me of Dudley Dursley, I don't really know why.

"Hey kid!" The guy yelled at me.

"I-i'm the s-same a-age a-as you, b-but yes?" I responded like a studdering mess. Ugh, I hate myself sometimes.

"Gimme your money" she said cracking his fist against his hand.
(Cliche I know)

"N-no, that's stealing and won't let you have it" I spit out. I use one of the tips my counselor tough me. Assert you aren't gonna give up, and make sure they know what they're doing is wrong.

"Ugh...fine!" the "emo" looking girl says. I guess she didn't listen to Ms. Janice! Just when I thought she was about give her wallet, she twisted his arm until it made a snappy noise, Yikes! The big guy ran squealing like a baby. I held up my hand for a high five, but she just put her hands back in the pockets of her hoodie. Rude part two!

~~~

When the bus got here the girl sat in the last seat, all the way in the back of the bus, and I sat in the mid-section . I sat, staring out the window wondering why. Why did she dress like that? Why did she wear a hoodie when it was warm out? Why did she break the guy's arm?Why did she not high-five me? Guess some questions are better off unanswered.

Hello frens! Sorry I haven't updated In a good bit I was writing my plot shop and got distracted. And yes me being me posted this on March 22nd sorry I was gonna post it the second the letter was updated but got distracted by memes. Now if you'll excuse me I'll go now g note myself and cry over the MCR breakup letter, bye!