Dont Kill Him

Nightmares pov:

I went downstairs to the cell room to finally get rid of Xcellence. I saw him sitting in his cage with a blank look on his face. I opened the cage and sat down in front of him. "Why did you hurt cross?" I asked. Before I killed him I at least want to get answers. He said nothing so I grabbed him with one of my tentacles and slammed him against the wall. "ANSWER MY QUESTION!!! WHY DID YOU HURT HIM?!?" I yelled at him. "...Because I wanted to.." he responded. I knew that was all I could probably get him to say so I started beating him up with my tentacles. I slammed him into walls and I stabbed him a few times. He was just about dead and I got ready to kill him with one more attack when halluciv ran in front of me "PLEASE D-DONT KILL HIM!!!" He said with tears in his eyes. I knew halluciv still loved him despite everything he did. I knew Xcellence deserved to die but I couldn't hurt halluciv by taking away the person he loved. "...Fine...." I told him as I walked away leaving halluciv with Xcellence.

Xcellences pov:

I was so confused. Why did halluciv bother to protect me after everything I did? He started to take care of my wounds. I didn't stop him. I tried to ask him why he protected me but all that came out where a few raspy noises. "Don't try to talk senpai you need to save your energy." He told me. I decided to listen him since not listening wouldn't do anything good. I eventually fell asleep to tired to stay awake.

Crosses pov:

I woke up and instantly started to look around seeing that I was in nightmares castle again. I calmed down realizing that I was back home but how did I get back here? The last thing I remember was Xcellence slamming my head against the floor... I wanted to get up but I knew it would hurt if I tried. I rested my head back onto the soft pillow on the bed. I lifted my head up when I heard someone walk in the room and I was happy to see that it was nightmare. I smiled weakly at him and to my surprise he smiled back. He never really smiled so it was rare to see him smile. "So I just came to um check on you." He said. "I-I'm doing ok." I told him. He just nodded and left. Why is he acting so strange?

—————————————————————————————————————————————

I know this is kinda short but I felt like this was a good place to end the chapter :p

Also this is my oc Xavier. I just recently drew a picture of her on my iPad so ye.

 I just recently drew a picture of her on my iPad so ye