Hogwarts

no matter what people thought about her mother. she wasnt a work before family type. sure because she was the minister for magic she wasn't able to take them to the station to get the train to hogwarts but every summer she would make sure she spent all the time she had with her family.  but now. seeing as she was going into her 4th year and her older brother was going into 7th. her mother had descided not to run for minister of magic this year. so she could soend more time with her family. so for the first time. the whole weasley family was on their way to hogwarts.

"come on Riley" my mother calls "or you'll miss the train"

"coming mum" I yell back. 

I cast a quick look around my room and skip down the stairs to where my mum dad and brother were waiting.

Moments later we apparated to an alley at the back of kings cross station. 

our parents herded us into the station and finally to the platform. 

"george" uncle harry calls "and trixie. this is a surprise"

"a good one I hope" my mother asks "are any of the others here yet"

"not yet we're the first ones of our lot here" aunt ginny replied.

people have stopped what they were doing and are staring at my mum. not the usuial oh my god thats the minister kind of look. it was a look as if they couldn't beleive she was there.

"mum why is everyone staring at you" I ask her.

my father and her exchange glances. 

"its because I was the minister of magic" she replies.  she was hiding something. what was she hiding. before I can ask her uncle ron and aunt hermione arrive with their kids and uncle draco and aunt astoria and scorpius.

"well this is a surprise little sis" uncle draco says to my mum.

"nice to see you too draco" she replies. thas when the train let out a warning toot and we all bundle onto the train. and quickly find a compartment. 

scorpius breaks away to go sit with his slytherin friends and lilly rose hugo albus and I all squeezed into a compartment whilst fred and james went in search of their friends.

"so how was your summer Riley" rose asks me

"it was alright" I reply "but mum and dad are hiding something"

"what makes you think that" lilly asks.

I pulled the compartment door shut completely. 

"I woke up one night needing a drink so I walked downstairs and got a drink. when I walked past my parents room. my mum was crying and my dad was telling her it was only a dream. that she was dead and couldn't hurt her." I reply. "and then today people were staring at her. as if sympathetic"

"what do you think they are hiding" rose asks.

"well she was alive during the last two wars. maybe something happened to her then?" lilly suggests.

"maybe" I agree. hugo and albus were talking away to each other.

for the next few hours we talk about our holidays.

until we arrive at hogsmeade station. 

we climb into the carriages that would take us upto the castle.  each of us excited about the new term. how for once it would be calm. as after all we were 4th years now what could possibly happen that hadn't happened in the last four years.  how little we actually knew.