Chapter 1

"Damn it Bella! Keep your heart beating!" Jacob yelled at the brunette on the table. "Edward, take her out now, she's suffocating!" Bella screamed. "Renesmee," Bella said tiredly as she saw her daughter. Bella eyes went lifeless. "Bella, love? Wake up," Edward pleaded. "Here, take the baby," he said to Jacob. "Get that monster away from me," he growled. "I got her," Rosalie said ass he came in the room. Edward was hesitant to giver her the baby but did. He then grabbed a syringe of his venom, not even noticing the baby still in her stomach.

-After Edward left-

Esme heard a small, but weak whimper. She saw Renesmee in Rosalie's arms. She went upstairs to check on Bella and noticed something moving inside her stomach. She gasped and hurriedly grabbed a surgical knife. She re-opened Bella's stomach and pulled out a premature baby girl. She was barely breathing and she had yet to open her eyes. She rushed to Carlisle's medical room to get him, then went to show him the baby girl.

"How did we miss this little one?" Carlisle asked as he put her in the incubator, hooked her up to an oxygen tank, and heart monitor. He also put a heat blanket under her to keep her warm. "Look, she's opening her eyes," Esme said. Carlisle rushed to her and stood beside her. When they saw those intense blue eyes, they both froze and looked at each other. "Could it be.." Esme said, venom in her eyes never to be released. Carlisle grinned widely, "Yes my dear," he said. She let out a cry and hugged Carlisle. He cradled her and looked at the baby with adoration.

A/N: So this story is originally made by Black_Culture