Stories

This is an update about my old stories,as well as what I have planned further.

***Old Stories***

•Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios:
Will be discontinued as for now.   My interests have moved away from Naruto and if I write something,I want it to be written with heart,not just for reads. I apologize to anyone who looked forward to more of these,but I feel like I wouldn't be able to give you what you are hoping for. Maybe this will change in the future,depending on wether or not I decide to re-watch some of Naruto.

•New Start:
As much as I loved this story,it's the same that I already said for the Boyfriend Scenarios: I don't think I could write something good for it,as... You could say,my heart just isn't with these stories anymore. Again,I apologize,and maybe it will be continued in the future

***Planned Stories***

•Fire Emblem Boyfriend Scenarios:
Even though I won't continue with the Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios,I don't want to stop completely. This kind of writing has been a lot of fun for me and honestly was the reason why I revived this account in the first place. For now,there will only be Boyfriend Scenarios about the Fates series,one book for Nohr and one for Hoshido. However,there are some plans for Awakening and Echoes in the back of my head,so look forward to that!

•Fire Emblem Fanfiction:
I have some ideas for fanfiction,although they aren't very developed yet. However,probably the way it looks right now,I will probably write something for Laslow and Subaki,as I really like these two.

•Lemons:
Yes,I wanna get to the juicy stuff,I mean... Why not,right?