Chapter 1

The day was starting off like any other day. It was a warm, sunny and pleasant day in Equestria. The sun was shining onto a building that towered over the landscape. It was the high school and as this day started a young stallion walked into the structure. His name was Britt.

Britt sett his stuff in his locker at the high school. The thing about this young stallion, was he was a hybrid. He was half wolf and half pony. He looked like a stallion for the most part, but his ears and his teeth were more canine-like. It made things a bit difficult for him as he was subject to a lot of teasing that bordered on bullying. He stuck it out as best he could as he really did not care either way. As of recent, he hadn't been getting any flak from the other students. Today things were about to change and change for the worse.

The young wolf pony got his things ready and he was about to leave when...

"Hey mutt!" A tall stallion who was dirt colored roared as he approached. "We've been letting you off really easy! Let's change that!"

Britt was unmoved as the larger pony approached. "Morning, Dusty." He said almost stoically. "What is the whole stink today?"

Dusty was a bit stunned at the lack of a reaction. "You...You aren't scared?" The larger equine blinked.

Britt shook his head. "Not today, I'm a bit tired and I have a test to prepare for. I really don't have time for games..."

Dusty growled a bit. "Yeah, well you know how I feel about you not being scared!" He grabbed Britt by the shirt. "You will pay!" With that, the dirt colored pony shoved Britt before he could respond.

Britt was thrust back. There was a loud thud as he collided with another student and he fell down on his rear. He shook his head, trying to gather himself. "Sorry..." He got up and turned around, gasping in absolute horror.

The student he had ran into was a towering mare. She had black fur and white stripes running down her back that matched her tail. This was another hybrid, a skunk mare to be exact. That wasn't even the worst part of things. The mare he had run into was gorgeous, but she had a sinister reputation. Whereas she was sought after in the dreams of the other student, no one dared approach her because she was cruel and very much unforgiving.

"You little twerp! I just had everything looking nice! Now my shirt and my tights are scuffed!" She growled darkly.

"I-I-I'm sorry!" Britt stammered. "I was shoved into you by another pony!" He looked at where Dusty last was, but the offender had quickly gotten out of dodge.

"I don't see anyone else! You were trying to get a peak at my body, weren't you?" She accused.

"I was not!" Britt protested! "I would never do such a thing! I would never dare try to violate anyone! Especially a skunk mare!" The color started to drain from the orange stallion's face.

"Oh yeah, as if!" The skunk mare growled again. "I hadn't heard such a lame excuse! We all know that you want to get what you can! Wolves always want more than they can handle!" Her tail started to fritz out.

"I can't help my heritage!" Britt about cried. "I'm tell- " He was cut off by her grabbing him by the shirt and slamming the unfortunate boy into the lockers.

"I've heard enough of your groveling!" She used a hind hoof to push him down to a sitting position. She had turned around, her rear facing him, and her tail arced high. "You know what upsetting something that is half skunk means~" She smirked darkly.

Britt blushed at the sight before him. He couldn't help but enjoy the beauty that was before him, despite the glaring danger that was currently presented. "Wait!" He pleaded at her. "I'll do anything you want! Just, please! Don't do that!" He swallowed hard.

She stopped her motion and looked back at him. "Oh really? Anything?" She stood up and turned to face him.

A decent crowd had gathered.

The large mare leaned down and whispered something into his ear.

He blushed darker, weight the options and slowly nodded with a frightful look on his face.

She picked him up and set him down. "I guess I will see you tonight then~" She laughed darkly as she walked away.

Britt about passed out from the fear he had as he slowly made his way to his first class.