Are you Fucking serious?!? (Pls READ)

I've been hearing that Blackpink Jennie is getting LOT'S of hate. I'm getting mad. You guys need to stop with all of this. She loves you guys and you guys give crap back. All idols have this happen over some small SHIT!! Are you guys serious. Just because she lacks off of her dances, she looks lazy, she is "Favored" by YG, "was" a bully, get's better clothes, she moved away from Lisa, etc. Like bro all this shit she gets hate on. What if she does, all idols are stress and is working hard for yall. Yall just doing to fucking much. Don't tell Jennie to get out of Blackpink because Blackpink is not Blackpink without ALL MEMBERS. I'm not yelling at you guys but is just mad and sharing my thoughts about how I feel. She doesn't deserve this, all Idols don't. When these stuff happen to guy/boy idols, fans don't do much. Is there a difference between boy and girl groups?? NO!!! So treat all idols on how YOU want to be treated. Don't be like this pls. If you love Blackpink then you love Blackpink, not one of them but all. If you favor one of them the most, you should still support the other members then give hate everyday. Support not hate on them on every mistakes they make. Mistakes or something you do keep you going and makes you learn your lesson. Let idols do that, you guys don't need to put pressure on them for them to know. Give love to her and all Blackpink members PLS. ALL Idols too.

When you say nasty,ugly, mean comments to idols, and they read it.... they have to bring that with them and think about it. They put more pressure on themselves because of what you guys say. It's not nice to say mean things to idols when all they gave you was love. They are sad in the inside but on the outside, they show their happy self. When you ask them are you ok in the comments or idek, they might lie and say that they are fine when they are seriously not.

I want to say more but I'll stop, I hope you guys understand my feelings. I love you guys!!