chapter 5: the night that stole my heart

it is 11:30pm finn got up and saw beemo charging and jake sleeping he smiled and he left to go to marceline's house.

as he walked he noticed that the night sky was beautiful. he smiled and he was thinking about all the things that could happen tonight he didn't focus on the bad things.

he was still thinking and saw he had reached marcy's house he breathed in and out and then knocked on her door she had yelled who is it?

finn replied it is me finn.

marceline opened the door and once finn saw her he smiled may i come in?

marceline nodded.

finn said sorry it's not 12:00 yet but i wanted to be here early.

marceline said it's okay

as she smiled do you want something to drink

finn standed still and said no i'm fine and you look lovely tonight marceline as always finn putting his hand over behind his head scratching.

marceline laughed and blushed.

finn asked what's so funny as he blushed.

marceline chuckled you look cute.

finn blushed heavily looking into marceline's red beautiful eyes.

finn asked well are you ready?

marceline nodded just let me get my stuff.

finn nodded.

marceline came back with a huge picnic mat and a basket.

she was carrying red wine.

finn asked do you want me to help you with that?

marceline said yes you could hold the mat.

they smiled and they left to outside.

as they went in the grasslands of ooo they noticed how beautiful it was to see a full moon.

marceline suprised: i never thought at how beautiful ooo is at 12:00am!

finn chuckled.

marceline:what?

finn:oh nothing since you are a vampire and mostly go out at night i thought you would know how beautiful ooo is at night. technically morning marceline had said.

finn:whatever looks like a night.

finn: so lets put the mat here if you would agree with me.

marceline nodded

finn: it's very peaceful and quite i like it.

marceline:i do too as she smiled oh let's eat she remembered.

finn: okay what do we have?

marceline: homemade soup, spaghetti, apples,redvelvetcake, and more.

finn: yummy let's eat! the soup and spaghetti looks great finn said happily and he was hungry.

marceline gave him a plate she served herself and ate spaghetti first and then soup so did finn.

they both were talking about all the good and bad moments that happened to them. they cried a little but they thought it was fun.

finn said: this is actually helping me and oh do you have anything to drink.

marceline: i'm glad to here that and we have red wine and water.

finn: may i have a little bit of red wine.

marceline surprised: um oh well um how old are you again.