Chapter 35 : Gratitude

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's pov :

Today , your class had a small trip for your class - it was more like a study trip to a museum. Karry had also gotten his results and his results were wonderful. He got admitted into his favourite college, he was going to pursue arts - he wanted to be a better actor and artist.

'Time does fly by very fast doesn't it?' You told yourself as you got ready for the study trip . School was kinda boring without Karry. You did miss his presence in class. It seemed like his schedule got more and more busier as he would have classes in the mornings, practice at evening and study at night and in holidays he'd usually go for some work or the other. You couldn't meet as usual but it made you happy that he always got time to call you once or twice a day.

You finished getting ready and went to grab your bag. You grabbed your phone and unlocked it, there was a message from karry, he had sent this when you were getting ready you opened it and read.

Crabbie ❤

" Heyyy good morning princess 😘.
I hope you're doing good, and you'll be going to the trip today won't you?Good luck for that and don't forget to have fun ❤.And today's the first day of class for me 😣 really nervous 😭 .
Oh one more thing, I have a little surprise for you this afternoon, so please look forward to it. ❤
Have great day princess ❤"

He was the sweetest of them all. When you finished reading, you were blushing like an apple - he always knew how to make your heart flutter.
'What's the surprise? ' you frowned thinking to yourself re-reading the words 'suprise'. You started typing a reply;

"Good morning love. Yes, I'll be going to the trip today and yes I'll have fun don't worry.😂 Good luck for today okay? ❤ I know you'll make a great impression today ❤😚😚 and I'll be waiting for the surprise, don't worry I won't ask because you won't tell me so I'll be waiting for it and it better be a good one okay?😂😂❤ "

You finished typing and send him the message. You put the phone in your Jean pocket and went out of your room. "Ma, I'll be leaving now ,see ya later " you said as you wore your shoes and went out. You wore a pale pink shirt and black denim . You carried a denim jacket in case it was cold. You went down and noticed that
Liling was already waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs. "Hey good morning " you greeted her as you descended down the stairs. "Good morning " she smiled. She wore a grey shirt with black denims and a grey jacket. She had her hair tied up in a pony tail -' I always wondered how they can pull of a pony tail and when I do it, it's questionable of whether I'm a girl or boy' you mentally thought to yourself. "Let's go shall we? " she said and you nodded your head.

'One week left before summer break ' you told complained to Liling as you continued to walk to school together, you were all asked to meet up there and then you'd all be departing. "I can imagine and this break isn't going to be a break with all those assignments, tests and project works that we are going to submit after the break " she told with a tint of despair in her voice. "You don't say. But being a senior in school is also difficult " you told as you continued walking. "Yesss, and the burden of college entrance exams and getting into a good college gives you another headache " she told. You totally agreed on that. It was devastating, you didn't much days off and most of the events were given to the Student council and since Roy was made the President and you the vice President all the responsibility came upon you.