To

Putting the Polaroid camera close to her face, the teenager begin to look around the field of students through her camera lenses.

Right as soon as she turn around someone familiar caught her eyes and her heart begins to speed up.

Standing against a concrete wall near the shades, she could see him, the boy who she took a picture of previously, with his group of friends smiling and laughing.

His smiles brightening the world, she just have to click a pic for later.

Waiting for the picture to show up, Jisung spots her and begin to run towards her. His smiles widens as he greets her face to face as if she hadn't done anything weird.

"Hey Polaroid girl, what are you doing out here?" He ask her, his eyes making its way to the camera in her hands and the picture that was slowly showing. Jisung's eyes twinkles as he spokes to her.

"I-I was just getting some fresh air since my class time is over for now. I'm on break." She mumbles to him and luckily he caught on.

Nodding his head to her he leans on one leg as he fidget with his fingers.

"What do you got in your hands there?" He decides to ask her since it was now visible for him to see. A smirk played on his lip the moment she knew what he meant. Quickly she hid it behind her back including her Polaroid.

"I wasn't—it's nothing!" She exclaim as her heart pound itself against her rib cage. She could feel her face heating up slowly by the minute.

Jisung chuckles at her reaction.

"Alrighty, if you don't want to tell me then you don't have to. Anyway, see you later friend." He bids her goodbye before running away to join his crew.

A hand on her chest as she waits for it to cool down. The teen was confused.

Did he just called her a friend?

「️☆️☆️☆️」️

"He blinds the world with his smile

with his smile."