4

Excuse any mistakes..
*3 days later, Saturday*

Giovanni
I was sitting on the couch watching TV when my phone buzzed. I checked and saw Bryson texted me.

Be ready at 6:30 5:45pm

Alright 5:47pm

I got up and went inside my room. I walked inside my bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped out of my pajamas, made sure my bonnet was on, and hopped in. About 10 minutes later I finally got out. I dried off, put on lotion, deodorant, and put on my robe. I threw my clothes in the dirty hamper and went inside my closet to find something simple to wear. I decided on an outfit and quickly put it on seeing that I only had 15 minutes left to get ready. I decided to unlock the door so Bryson could walk in if I wasn't all the way ready.

The door is open just in case I don't get ready in time. 6:15pm

I took off my bonnet while also taking off my scarf. I combed my hair and bumped it a little bit to make sure it was good. I heard the door open and figured it was Bryson. I did a simple makeup look that only took 5 minutes and I was done.

 I did a simple makeup look that only took 5 minutes and I was done

I grabbed my phone and purse and walked out of my room. I was looking down trying fix my shirt.

"Hey I'm re-" I looked up and saw Deshawn sitting on my couch and my whole demeanor changed. "Why the fuck are you here." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nah the question is where you going look like that." He said walking closer.

"I'm going to mind my business you should find some. You ain't my fucking daddy!" I yelled at him as my accent came out.

"Yo who the fuck you talking to?" he asked pushing me against the wall with his hand wrapped around my neck making me drop my purse. I tried to pry his hands off my neck but he started to tighten his grip.

"Get off me!" I tried to choke out as tears ran down my face. This was bring back memories of when he used to abuse me...I heard the door open and next thing I know I saw Bryson attacking Deshawn. I fell on the floor gasping for air as tears continued to run down my face.

"Get out and don't fucking come back!" Bryson said yelling as Deshawn ran out the door. He got on the floor with me and wrapped his arms around me as I silently cried. "It's okay Giovanni I'm here." He said rubbing small circles on my back. Once I calmed down I got up and went to the bathroom to fix my makeup. I walked back out and saw Bryson sitting on the couch.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to." He said as he stood up.

"Nah I still wanna go, I'll be fine." I said giving him a small smile. We walked out the door. I locked the door and turned around walking towards his car. He opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I said as he nodded. He ran around to the drivers side and started to drive to wherever we are going.

"Thank you for what you did back there." I told him.

"No problem...if it wasn't that situation I probably would've did what you told me but he had his hands on you and that just pissed me off." He said.

"I understand, I would've done the same." I told him while sighing. "I just don't understand why he won't leave me the fuck alone." I said rolling my eyes. "I think imma move somewhere else." I said mumbling.

"Yeah that would be a good idea." He said agreeing with me. About 20 minutes later we pulled up to my favorite restaurant. Red Lobster. We got out of the car and made it through paparazzi thanks to Bryson's body guards. We walked up to the entrance and Bryson opened the door for me and we walked in.

"Reservations for Tiller." He said. The girl was staring at him shocked.

"Ri-rig-right this way." She stuttered. I rolled my eyes and we followed behind her. We sat at a booth way in the back of the restaurant away from everybody.

"Someone will be with you guys shortly." She said directly staring at Bryson. I sighed as Bryson chuckled and shook his head.

"Jealous much?" He asked as I laughed.

"No it's just irritating when people act like they have never seen a celebrity before and act like they're god or something like damn." I said shaking my head.

"Tell me about yourself." He said smiling. His smile is to die for...

"Um well I'm 20, I'm from Gabon, my dad died when I was 18, my mom and sister still lives back in Gabon, I'm a model as you know, I only have one friend which is my best friend and her name is Amber, um this is a really touchy subject but I was in a abusive relationship back in high school and was forced-" Bryson cut me off.

"It's okay you don't have to talk about that right now." He said grabbing my hand. I blushed a little.

"Okay well tell me some stuff that I probably don't know about you or just tell me all of it." I said making him laugh.

"Well, I have a daughter she's 3 almost 4, I'm a artist as you know, I can dance but nobody really knows that...everything else you probably know." He said making me laugh.

"Nope there is one thing I want to know." I said. "Why did you ask for my number?" I asked him curiously.

"I just honestly felt like you were cool because most girls I do business with, they always go crazy over me, stalk me, and shit like that so I just thought it would be cool to actually be friends with someone that's laid back." Bryson said making me nod my head.

"That's understandable." I said smiling. Our waitress finally came and took our orders since we already knew what we wanted.

*skipping after the date*

I sighed and started to get nervous as we got closer to my house.

"I don't feel safe going back home, is it okay if you drop me off at my best friends house?" I asked Bryson hoping he would say yes.

"Yeah what's the address?" He asked. I told him the address and about 5 minutes later we finally got to Amber's house. Bryson opened my door and helped me out the car.

"I had fun tonight." I said smiling.

"Me too..hopefully we can do it again?" He asked making me blush.

"Of course." I said. He pulled my small frame into him hugging me. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back. Whenever I hug him I just feel safe..We pulled away from the hug and he kissed my cheek.

"Bye." I said waving and blushing. I looked and saw Amber being bossy standing at the door while I rolled my eyes.

"I SAW THAT BITCH!" She said yelling and being ratchet. I just laughed as she left me inside.

"I need all the details." Amber said as we walked to her room. I sat on the bed and started explaining everything that happened.

To be continued.....

Share,Vote, and Comment🥰