The morning of your 13th birthday.

"Good morning sweetie!" said your mom waking you up for school too early in your opinion. 

    "Good morning." You said still confused on what day it was, then it hit you. It's your 13th birthday.

    "I can't believe my little Mya is turning the big one-three today!"

    "Can you leave so I can get ready for school?"

     "Sure!"

    She shuts the door as she leaves, finally. I guess I need to get dressed now. Hmmm what to wear. Oh wait! I'm just going to wear the same Twenty One Pilots shirt I wear everyday! Since it's January I know mom is going to make me wear a heavy, gross, thicc winter coat on so I'm going to try to not make eye contact and maybe she won't notice. Yeahhh.

    You go downstairs for breakfast, each stair has a different creek. You can smell the warm eggo waffles and Capri sun waiting for you as you arrive at the table. 

    "Can I see my present now?"

    "Not until after school." Ugh moms, amirite?

    "Pleaseeee? It will kill me wondering what it is going to be all day. Just one look. Even at the box?"

    "Fine, ill let you look at the box." She said while walking to the cabinet where she keeps all the presents.

   She pulls out a larger box. Darn not a phone. Hmmm maybe it was that cute little Remy plush I want. That would be nice...