001 sugar and spice

It's a bright Saturday morning. The sun is filtering through his curtains and into the room, spilling onto his pristine white bedsheets. Birds chirp cheerfully outside, signifying the time of day -- just a little past sunrise. The whole room is cold, but in a cozy way, and the heat from the sun's rays could not have been a better way to warm Taehyung up.

He sits up, stretching his limbs gracefully and twisting his back just right, letting out a groan. Man, that feels good.

He lets one foot fall on the floor, then the other, and then Taehyung successfully gets up. This morning, he feels like a total princess. His face isn't puffy, no back pains, no ass aches, and most importantly, no hangover. He feels relaxed, refreshed, and rejuvenated.

Absolutely perfect, Taehyung thinks to himself, padding away with sock-clad feet, already sketching out his morning. A short, warm shower, and pamper myself with my weekly body scrub and hair treatment.

Probably saunter out in a robe and make a hot, freshly brewed cup of ginger tea, and catch up with the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy while I wait for Jimin to make our breakfast. Maybe go to the mall afterwards, I hear Louis Vuitton is having a little sale of their own. Today was going to be perfect, Taehyung dreamily thinks, while he walks to the en suite bathroom.

It would be the best day with Jimin, who was his best friend, his ride or die, his partner in crime. He would quite literally die for Jimin. After all, Jimin would do the same. Their friendship was just wholesome like that. And maybe, they could-

Oh, Jesus Christ. He stepped on his dildo, which was suspiciously out of its box.

"Motherfucker," Taehyung growls. "Jimin, you cocksucker! Get your ass in here!"

Frantic footsteps resonate through the hardwood floors of their shared apartment. A penthouse one, at that, which took a combined effort of vigorous dick sucking, nude sending, and masturbation videos just to get this godforsaken property. But hey, they're not complaining -- it wasn't like it was hard for them to find old, sleezy geezers willing to pork and perv two pretty boys. Yes, pork.

And to whoever said that it was morally incorrect and completely inappropriate to use looks and indecent acts just to get what they want, ha! Look at where me and my slut of a best friend are!

Taehyung concludes that whoever said that must've been ugly. Or heavily sexually frustrated, and lonely, which circles back to having lost the opportunity of getting golden genes.

"What, what, what! Why so early in the morning!" Jimin nearly screams, barging into the room with a clay mask on his face and patches of tin foil sticking to Jimin's blonde hair. It seems like Taehyung had interrupted his bimonthly hair dying, oops.

When Jimin arrives at Taehyung's bedroom, he finds him posing like a middle-aged mother who's just caught her son's cocaine stash under a pile of underwear. A hand on one hip, cocked out at the side, while his eyes narrow down into tiny slits.

Taehyung points to the floor. "Did you touch my dildo?" he hisses.

"Oh, yeah, I definitely stuck your dildo up my ass, because I totally don't have a stash of my own under my bed," Jimin retorts quickly, mimicking Taehyung's stance. The younger boy's eyes widen a fraction, brows furrowing and mouth opening to say something, but before he can, Jimin cuts him off.

What a dumb bitch. He really believed me. God, the joke didn't even register. Just completely went over his head.

"No, you fucking whore, I did not touch your dildo." Jimin answers, "Why the fuck would I wanna share that with you? That's gross, princess."