002 holy shit. that's hot

Monday

"Cut me bitch, I bleed Versace!"

"Taehyung, no. We are not having this discussion again." Jimin sighs, eyebrows furrowing as Taehyung literally fucking growls at Jimin, who's just trying to get his own bralette back. After their very, very successful shopping spree (practically hopping from luxury brand to luxury brand) two days ago, Jimin very dutifully relays the news of the new kids, which was surprising, since Taehyung normally caught wind of gossip and whatnot before Jimin.

He wouldn't say it out loud, but Jimin was pretty sure Taehyung spearheaded the gossip mill of their high school.

Jimin decides to give it up and consider the fight very much useless. Plus, out of spite, Taehyung would probably wear one of his shaggy, oversized, hobo outfits. He still managed to look like a model everytime, though. But Jimin wanted him in the prettiest, tightest, attention-stealing clothes.

"Fine, fine. You keep it. Whatever. Just dress nice," Jimin resolves, leaving Taehyung's room with a huff.

Eventually, Jimin and Taehyung end up arriving to school forty minutes late after deciding on what to wear. When they entered, the people have filtered out into their respective classrooms, with some lingering students eyeing the two of them.

Jimin ends up wearing a graphic Metallica t-shirt, over a striped turtle neck, black and red. They're tucked into high-waisted jeans and he's cinched with a slightly thick leather belt with a circular buckle. Cute little cacti adorn his socks (that go above the ankle and are mostly covered by his pants) with black vans.

Yes, he may seem like a hypocrite, being anal about making sure that Taehyung dressed nice. But, Jimin had one advantage against Taehyung. His undeniable, unparalleled eye makeup skills. Jimin's plan was to look relatively alright (but definitely still stylish) while saving all the magic for his face.

His lips are glossy, with a faux natural blush spread across his nose and high on the cheeks. He's done his eyeshadow in such a way it makes his eyes look bigger, smoking out so perfectly and adding pops of glitter in the corner of his eye.

Taehyung, on the other hand, decides to wear said black, lacy bralette with a sheer black top over it. It's got tiny embroidered flowers as a small pattern, with lettuce frills on the neck area (like a turtleneck) and lettuce edge sleeves. Like Jimin's, the black top was tucked into high waisted jeans that hugged his ass and accentuated his tiny waist. His jeans were cropped about two inches short of his ankle and slipped on a pair of dress shoes. He wanted to wear chunky cleated heels, but decided against it. He would save that for parties.

Needless to say, they dressed to impress. Although many people here had their fair share of money, they never really flaunted it well. They would just throw on an article with the brand name jarringly printed in bold letters, making a cacophony for the eyes (cough, Supreme) and not bother to style it or fix it well. Just eye rape for the fashionable, really.

Or, they've seen some individuals who were just.. ugh. No. Not in their right minds to mix patterns and fabrics together. Like, really? Satin and leather? Uh, no.

Sure, some people are exceptionally fashionable like Jennie, Minseok, Joohyun, Minho, Seokjin, and Jongin. But asides from them, Taehyung and Jimin, and some other subpar people, their batch of people was a deadbeat bunch when it came to style.

So obviously it irked Jimin and Taehyung's interests when the slightest possibility of new people (with exemplary style) joining their school popped up. But, their timing was pretty great, as the new school year had been going on for only a month, so they wouldn't be missing out on a lot. Lessons haven't become a pain in the ass yet as they were still in the introductory stage, and not much gossip has gone around. Except, until this little bump on the road came along.