《c h a p t e r ♡ t w o》

2 hours later...
  {Taehyung's POV}
  "And so yoongi got mad because jin kept calling him a little elf haha. You should've seen his face" I said laughing. Ahhh it makes me happy to see jimin so happy. Why were we fighting again? I don't know, and I don't think that's even important. He sometimes makes me feel safe with his warm smile...

{Hobi's POV}
  I  hear the door open as I popped up like a puppy. Its 10:36pm and they left at 8:34pm... was there an accident. They walked in laughing. They seem like a perfect couple. WaiT no. OM that's my TAETAE. I got and glared at them with my arms folded. "So where have you guys been huh?"
  "O-oh we stopped by this really cool cafe that opened up. It was sooo cool" jimin said excitedly. Cafe...me and taehyung were supposed to go to that cafe...
  Taehyung walked over to me with a bag full of food with the cafe's logo on it.
"I'm sorry to keep you waiting baby, I brought you extra food" he kissed me on my forehead. I was still jealous so I didnt say anything.

{Taehyung's POV}
hmm something doesn't feel right with hobi..could he be jealous of me and jimin?
I looked at him smirking.  He looked confused, and I love it when he looks at me that way.. makes me excited.
"LETS WATCH A MOVIE" Chim Chim suggested. I nod then we looked at hobi, whose arms were crossed and his face turned away pouting. But he loves movies..

{Jimin's POV}
It's nice to see everyone together. Well..almost everyone. oOps. "HOW ABOUT THE NOTEBOOK " I smiled:)
I can hear taehyung mumble under his breath "oh dear"
Can't help my love for the movie soooo

{Hobi's POV}
i sighed. I was planning to see Taehyung jealous but it looks like he wants me to do the same. It makes me mad how he can be competitive.
  We turned off the lights and decided to lay around the couch. Taehyung decided to sit between me and Chim. It feels nice to feel his toned thigh against mine and to see his almost hard boner that's erected-

HOLD UP, IS MY BABY HORNY?! SKSKSK. I giggled and both of them looked at me crazily. Luckily taehyung doesnt know what I have plan for them .

 Luckily taehyung doesnt know what I have plan for them