Part 13

"Anyway we have to know ourselves better you know so tell me about yourself about your past you know" Jack said. "I'm not really comfortable speaking about my life but okay"
_____________past________________
I was born into a loving caring family we had a nice house we had nice things and I had always thought that things were perfect... or so I thought. When I was about 6 years old I had a little brother and one day I woke up to hear yelling coming from my parents room. I got up and quietly I went and slightly opened the door so I could see what was happening. My dad was standing and yelling down and when I looked down my mom was on the floor bleeding. I ran inside and tried to help my mom. Before I could reach her my dad grabbed me by my arm tightly and threw me out of the room. Ignoring the pain I rushed into my little brothers room told him to call the cops and I rushed back to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and ran back upstairs. I got in front of my mom and pointed the knife at my dad. He laughed and tried to knock me down but I ended up stabbing his hand. He cursed at me and punched me. Ignoring the pain again I got up and right at that moment I heard sirens in the distance. At the sound of those sirens my dad ran out of the house and into the woods.
_________________________________
Hey people there will be 2 parts to this since its long