Chapter 5: After Dinner

Alexis Winter

After we ate dinner, we went back on the couch, deciding to watch some TV. Mason sat up on the couch while I laid my head on his legs, my feet dangling at the end of the couch's arm. His one arm was behind his head while he started flipping through channels. As if he lives here, right? But that view, it's sexy. He's sexy and I couldn't believe I was telling myself this.  

"Why can't I pick out something to watch?" I whined, giving the sad puppy look. 

"It'll cost you." Mason confine. 

"Like what?" I crossed my arms by my chest, giving him the evil eyes. 

"Another kiss." It's like he already knew this was coming. 

"If you want a kiss," I poked his chest hard with my finger. He winced a little bit, holding his hand up to his chest. "Then, you can reach down and kiss me." 

He reached down to me while I slightly lifted my head up from his legs, meeting him in the middle to give him what he wanted. "Mhm", he started giggling against my lips which vibrated. "You're sexy when you're angry." 

"Just give me the remote." I snatched it away from him, flipping to a channel that plays good movies. We sat in silence as the movie is projecting the TV screen. "Can I ask you something?" Mason talked. Damn, Mason. I was really making an effort to watching this movie with no distractions. "Yeah," I said as I pushed the volume button down a few times. 

"I think I broke your rule." He confessed a secret. "What rule?" I asked immediately after the question was dancing in the air. 

"I thought I wasn't supposed to fall in love with you." 

I slid up from my comfortable spot, staring at him. "So the bad boy wants to follow the rules? I thought they were supposed to break the rules and not care." I arched an eyebrow up at him. Would this be teasing or flirting, or playing his game? 

"Oh, so now, my girlfriend wants me to be a bad boy again?" He copied me and arched his eyebrow at me. Two can play this game. I started to crawl towards him, my forehead leaning against his. "Hm, maybe I like it when you're both." I moved my head back away from his, looking to see if I'll get a reaction from him. 

He moved closer to me, my body pushing the cushions down on the couch with my pressure and Mason going on top of me. "Alexis, what are you doing to me?" Before I could even pursue my jokes, he started to kiss me again. Not like a quick, sweet kiss but the one where it goes on and on and on. My lips kept dancing with his. He shifted his head towards the left for better angles. My hands were roaming up and down all over his back and placing my hands still on his shoulders. His grip is on my arms, rubbing it up and down and soon, it went south and was glued to my hips. During the makeout session, he started to go underneath my shirt, exposing some skin as the shirt lifted up, placing his hands on my stomach. I enjoyed it until I remembered that I'm a virgin and I'm not ready to do that. Everything was happening so fast and I didn't want to go on the fast track. I just fixed us after all that we been through. My eyes shot open, terrified about what was happening and I stopped enjoying it. I tapped my hands rapidly on his shoulders. He jerked while I was sitting back up, pulling my shirt down, my hand over my chest to catch my breath. "You okay?" His voice was soothing me, him rubbing the back of my hand to help me calm down. "Slow", was all I said.