| 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 |

What are you saying  ?  Huh ! I am crazy , I am not crazy

 What are you saying  ?  Huh ! I am crazy , I am not crazy.  In Fact you are crazy. Get that straight at your mind ok

  You already wasted so much time. I don't want to talk to you anymore. Annika went from there after flicking her hair. 

Shivaay has taken aback He couldn't believe his own ears.  How could she talk to me like this? I have never seen a girl like her in my whole life. No one can talk to me like this ever. Never Ever. 

I am not going to leave her at any cost. She has spoiled my whole mood. Saying this he broke another new " iphone 14 pro Max "  into an infinite pieces

Khanna witnessed this whole scene. He also couldn't believe it. He was rubbing his eyes again & again to believe that it was really happening or not. 
Because he knows very well his Boss's anger

But somewhere he was impressed with this girl. No one had the Audacity to talk with SSO like this. 
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is the king of his Own world

Khanna knew this very well. He thought that this girl was something else. 

After half an hour Annika managed to reach her Apartment. She was very tired .After reaching her home she went straight to her room to have a shower. 

After taking a shower she prepared an  Italian spaghetti  pasta salad for dinner. 

On the other hand, Oberoi  Mansion Shivaay Marched in his full angry mode. He went straight to his room ignoring all the family members. 

Everyone was surprised to see him like this. 
Omru was also surprised because usually
Shivaay always remains calm but today he is looking really very angry. But no one has the dare to question him that's why they remained silent  

In his room he was feeling restless. So first he decided to take a shower to calm himself.  But the cold drops of water on his body also did not help him to reduce his anger. 

After having a shower he calmed himself & changed into his night clothes. 

He went towards his bed. When he closed his eyes the flashback of that incident was playing in front of him. He closed his eyes tightly. 

After having her dinner Annika messaged her Massi & Sahil that she reached home safely .She also slept early because she was so tired because of her journey and the next day she had to go to Victoria Fashion house to continue her job. She doesn't want to be late on her first day of work.