Chapter 24 ~ Getting Ready

" You have no idea what you've just started "

" Isn't that my line? " Luna smirked and stood up to leave the room.

Jimin was shocked at her actions and was left on the couch dumbfounded. He rubbed the back of his head and sighed slightly before getting up off the couch.

Both Luna and Jimin were in their own rooms packing for the trip at the resort. Luna was dreading the trip because she knew Mark was going to be there. Jimin on the other was looking forward to it because he knew Luna wouldn't leave him if Mark was there.

After both were packed Luna went in for a quick shower and brushed her teeth before going to bed early. Jimin did the same but an hour later since he wanted to play some video games.

* Next Day *

Luna woke up and did her morning routine with an hour to spare. Normally Jimin would be up at this time but she didn't want him to be late so she decided to go through to his room and wake him up.

Luna approached his room door and opened it. She then witnessed a cute little Mochi wrapped in covers sleeping in his bed. His head slightly popping out of the top of his covers. She decided to take advantage of this situation and annoy him. Luna walked up to the side of his bed and pulled off his covers shouting his name.

" JIMIN-AH! " Luna chuckled dropping the covers to then cover her eyes.

" Luna? " Jimins eyes slightly opened as he sat up in the bed.

" Yah! Put something on " Luna turned around feeling slightly flushed.

" No, you intruded my room, I bet you just wanted to see my abs, did you miss them? " Jimin teased her as he got up from the bed.

" Please, you never had abs when we were dating so how could I miss them? " Luna rolled her eyes and walked to the door.

" Okay you miss me then " Jimin smirked as he watched her leave the room.

Luna rolled her eyes and ignored his comment. She went downstairs to prepare breakfast. After Jimin smelled the cooking he quickly got changed and joined Luna downstairs.

They both quickly ate breakfast and Luna put the dishes away as Jimin got the car ready taking his suitcase to put it in the boot. He waited in the car for 5 minutes and realised that Luna still hasn't joined him.

Jimin sighed and got out of the car. He walked into the house to see Luna at the top of the stairs struggling to get her suitcase down.

" Are you needing help? " Jimin crossed his arms smirking at her.

" No I can do it " Luna attempted to lift it up again but failed.

" Sure you can " Jimin ignored her last statement and walked upstairs grabbing her suitcase and bringing it down.

" I'll put this in the back of the car, get in the front " Jimin smiled and walked out of the house to the car, Luna following behind.

Luna pouted feeling slightly embarrassed that she couldn't lift her case downstairs but she was also thankful for Jimin helping her. She did what he said and sat in the front of the car waiting for him.

Not long after he joined her and started up the car putting his seatbelt on. Luna smiled as the car went on and plugged her phone into the aux cord.

Jimin sighed knowing that this car ride was going to be a live feature of Luna singing. It was too early for him to function so he didn't argue and let her sing as he quickly drove to the school so the noise would quickly be silent.

Once they arrived they noticed that everyone else was there except them so luckily they didn't have to wait. They removed the luggage from Jimins car and into the cars that the teacher had organised to take them to the resort.

Thankfully the teacher didn't assign anyone to each car so in the first one was Luna, Jimin and Taehyung. In the second there was Mark, Lilly and Eva who had a pissed expression on her face.

Luna could tell that it was because she wasn't in the same car as Taehyung but Taehyung wanted to be in the same car as Jimin and Jimin wouldn't leave Luna in the same car as Mark. Confusing right?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm only going to update maybe 2-3 times a week now because I have so much work to do!!

I like attacking you's with gifs at the end :)