Chapter 23

Cashton's POV:

     Two weeks later:

     I woke up to the sound of my mate gagging. I opened my eyes and looked around and saw her in the bathroom, her head practically in our toilet bowl. I jumped up and sprinted to the bathroom.

     Once she was finally finished, I asked,  "Baby, are you okay?"

     "Yeah, it must just be somethin that I ate. I'm fine. Don't worry."

     "Too late for that kitten. Do you wanna go see a doctor? I can come with."

     "No. No, I'm fine."

     I was still unconvinced, but she kept insisting she was fine so I dropped it.

-----------

     Two days later:

     I once again woke up to Katie puking. I raced to the bathroom and grabbed her hair in a ponytail. I saw she was trembling so I ran to the closet and got and extra blanket.

     "Okay, kitten, now you have no choice. I am taking you to the doctor. We are gonna find out what it going on."

     "There's no need to go to the doctor Cash."

      "What are you talking about? You've been puking your guts up for the past three mornings. I'm worried about you."

     "I already went to the doctor yesterday while you were in a meeting."

     "Oh. What did she say? Oh and by the way, if you wanna join in in the meetings, you can, your Luna now."

     "Okay, I just might do that." She said, then she got up and went to the nightstand, opened the top drawer and took out a yellow envelope.

     "What's that?" I asked.

     "This is the results of the doctor came up with when she examined me. I haven't opened them yet."

     "Why not?"

     "Well, for one, I wanted you here with me. And my swcond reason it that I did not wanna do this alone."

     I took her hand and lead her to the bed.

     "Can you open it?" She asked.

     "Are you sure?"

     Her reply was only a nod. I tore the seal and took out the papers and started silently reading them, but when I got to the last page, I saw what this was really about.

     I shouted, startling Katie, and started dancing around. I only stopped after tge second tine Katie asked me what it was and I excitedly told her.

     "Katie. We're gonna have a baby. Your pregnant. We're gonna have a baby."

     At those words, Katie started smiling and then danced around with me. Only stopping when she was tired.

     "Cash, we have to tell our pack."

     I immediately mind linked everybody telling them there was goung to be a pack meeting in five minutes. Immediately I har the doors opening and closing as people enter the pack house. Me and my mate wait in our room until we are sure everyone in here, then we make our way downstairs.

     I get uo to the front, dragging Katie with me. I raised my hand for silence, and immediately everyone stopped talking.

     "We have some news." I started.

     "Katie, my mate, your Luna, is going to have a baby."

     There was about three seconds of silence, then everyone burst into cheers, chanting 'Luna Katie'. I turned to my mate to see here smiling. In that moment, I just stopped and looked at her.

     I was so lucky to have a mate like her. She was one of a kind, and I was so proud on myself pack because they accepted her with no problem. Damn, I have to be the luckiest Alpha alive.