Vroom Vroom

" The fucc are you doing?"

Johnny jumped in surprise to see a person standing before him, he was hiding behind the bookshelves, squatting and notebook in hand with a bunch of velvet ink on his hands. The stranger gasped and almost screamed but before he could do that Johnny covered his mouth.

" NO its not what you think it is"

The person immediately grabbed his hand ( and almost licked it ) away from his mouth and asked in a perplexed tone

" Then are you on your period? "
" What makes you think I have one"
" THEN YOU KILLED SOMEONE I "
" DUMB MOTHERF NO "

The ginger haired man took a glimpse towards his surroundings before asking again

" Then what the what is it? "
" Do you have -1000 braincells i have a red ballpen in hand "
" What made you angry since it's literally all over you "
" I just drew "
" Uhuh sure sis, by the way why are you doing an asian squat"
" I'm asian duh also don't doubt me "
" No but like in general why are you there looking like a sasaeng of someone "

Johnny suddenly looked nervous as a sweat glimmered at his neck, he opened his mouth to explain but no sound came out I'm screwed. The stranger suddenly took the notebook while Johnny tried to take it back, sadly though he failed to get it, even if he is taller.

" Operation: Find out who the person is giving me floral notes and make Donghyuck shut up, thats a nice name "
" Thanks but who are you? "
" Oh it's Jaehyun "
" Nice name, are you from America cause you seem like one "

Jaehyun immediately gasped and looked really shocked

" I've been in america for four years that's why I'm here man. "
" Wait were you in a gc called extiNCT grass prototype? "
" Wait are you stalking me?"
" No jfc I don't even recognized you from afar and I'm there at the gc"
" Were you Chogikaching "
" Yeah oof"
" OH, that explains it also you can't force donghyuck to shut up unless you pay him something "
" THEN WHAT'S THE PRICE? "
" U H, I don't know sadly "
" W h y d o n t ch u k n o w, help me I'm DESPERATE "

Jaehyun hesitated since he knew that Donghyuck might kill him even the person who were sending notes to Johnny since he already knew who it was, he's just pretending that he didn't knew who Johnny was and proceeded to act dumb, no explanation needed.

" Oh and yeah I heard from my son that you like Taeyong so if you help me in this operation I'll hook you both in a date. "

And those are the words that made Jaehyun sold onto the operation.

If you were inside the library you could hear both Johnny and Jaehyun fashionably arguing who would send those notes, Jeffery is dying since he doesn't want to give the name of the person already while Johnny is interrogating him and watches his every move. Jaehyun helped Johnny list out the people who were in the gc and just gave him one hint.