Chapter 6: Prototype part 2

AMY ROSE'S POV

The ocean is beautiful! There were different colored fish and so much life! "Rose can you hear me? If you do respond back." I heard Shadow say through an ear piece I hadn't noticed before.

"I can hear you loud and clear, Shady!" I responded back giggling. "Shady? Again?" He said swimming up next to me.

I simply nodded and kept swimming. "I entered the pin point on the waterproof wrist communicator, take a look." Shadow said bringing his wrist up to face him.

I looked down at the communicator and saw an arrow pointing in the direction the tube was. "About 10 meters, how long have we been swimming?" I ask looking at the dashes and dots on the communicator.

"We have been swimming for 20 minutes." Shadow responded swimming farther ahead.

~time skip~ (A/N sorry too lazy XD)

We finally found the tube.....well most of it. The tube was 10ft long with machinery sticking out at a lot of places and 4ft wide with a rusted latch.

Shadow swam closer and took out his Chaos Emerald. "I hope this works." I said as he nodded.

He stuck the emerald through a hole and the whole tube lit up inside.

SHADOW'S POV

Since the tube lit up I could see a figure in the tube starting to stir.

I reached for the rusted latch and tugged on it. "Shadow! Don't do that! The Prototype might drown!" Amy said swimming closer.

"That's why I'm going to take my mask off so the Prototype can breathe." I said reaching behind my head to loosen the straps of the mask.

Amy look at me with worried eyes and then nodded. I put my hand on the latch and jerked it off with a snap. The tube opened up with the Prototype freaking out. I grab its arm and pulled my mask off and put it on the Prototype.

It took a big breath and opened its eyes. Red eyes. I quickly grab my emerald and dragged it up to the surface with Amy helping.

Once we got to the surface I started breathing properly and had the prototype in my grasp. "Lets head back to shore, Rose." I said as she nodded.