Burning Desire

The night is getting colder as she waits for her boyfriend next to the fireplace. “I wonder where he is. He told me he would get back as soon as he's finished but it's already two in the morning” she sighs while looking at the fire. She hopes she won't fall asleep because she has spent a couple of hours to get ready to fall into her man's arms and she doesn't want the preparation to go to waste.

Finally, a little later, she hears the door open slightly. She stays still on the dark carpet where she is sitting. She doesn't want him to believe they are okay, so she pretends she is mad.

“Is this the time to get back?”

He opens his mouth in disbelief. She had never complained like that and this makes him wonder. “Jagiya, you know I was working.” Wookie walks slowly to his girlfriend and sits next to her. He puts a hand on her shoulder but she shakes it away. He still can't believe it. “We've had to repeat a scene several time because of me. This is why I've come late.”

Da Hae's voice is cold as ice. “I don't care. You should had called me or at least texted me. You are so rude” she says as she turns and her silk nightgown cracks open and reveals a lace bodysuit that leaves so little to Wookie's imagination. She looks up and meets his eyes: he sees him lick his lips with lust and she smirks. “Dong Wook-shi, you were trying to make me insane, huh? I've been waiting too long for this, and you were mean to make me wait even more. You need to be taught a lesson.”

He raises an eyebrow. Before she can do anything, he puts a hand behind her neck and pulls her close to him. He kisses her lips with venomous passion, tasting the strawberry lipstick she is wearing that night. She gets mad because she hates when her boyfriend takes command, and stops the kiss altogether, leaving Wookie with his tongue hanging.

“Since you disobeyed to your teacher, you have no idea what you're in for.” She takes off his shirt and exposes his sculptured chest, then she gets a tie from one of the pockets of her nightgown and she ties his hands behind his back. He watches with interested eyes as she does this. Then she starts kissing him slowly on the forehead, cheek and neck, carefully avoiding the lips. She looks up to control his unmoved expression before she places her lips on the side where the heart is on his chest.

Da Hae puts her palms on his hips as she starts kissing the area vigorously. She can tell he is aroused by her simple touching because she is in between his legs and she is feeling something hard as rock right there. “It's not time for that yet, Dong Wook-shi” she says with a sweet voice, making him roll his eyes at her. She goes back and forth from the crook of his neck to the happy trail next to the hem of his pants, stimulating the area not only with her lips but also with her dainty hands. He is practically on fire, she can read it in his eyes.

She does this for a little while, until she unties his hands. As soon as she does this, Wookie pushes her gently on the carpet and moves over her. She understands that he is mad, and he lets her know by tearing her bodysuit apart until her cleavage is completely exposed. He sees her make a fearful expression, but he knows she is playing when he keeps on destroying the fabric of the clothing until every inch of her body is bared.

It doesn't take long to get rid of what he is wearing too. The moment their bodies finally touch is emotional and warm – their souls are poured out of each other to celebrate their reunion.

After a while, they lie in front of the same fireplace with Da Hae's nightgown covering so little of their bodies and a big pillow behind them. She clutches at the side of his body with her head on his broad shoulder. Her boyfriend is hugging her and his legs are entwined with hers under the piece of clothing that is covering them.

“I feel relaxed” he confesses.

“I don't” Da Hae says. She looks at her boyfriend, he is frowning at her so she explains. “What I mean is that of course I feel relaxed too, but I feel uneasy knowing that this may tire you out in the morning. You've been working like a mule, oppa. Are you sure you can take it?”

“Are you worried for me?”

She nods shyly. “Of course I am. You are my man. I understand you are doing this because we are planning our marriage, but -”

Wookie interrupts her by kissing her lips. The moment doesn't last long though. “Jagiya. You've known me for a lot of years. You know I only make promises I can keep, don't I? As long as you are by my side and we can spend moments like this, I am alright. The last thing I want is to worry my girlfriend about my health. I am not so cruel.” He caresses her cheek and kisses her forehead. “So trust your oppa, okay?”

She smiles and nods. “I trust and love my oppa already. So so so much. I can't wait to finally be married with him.”

“Your oppa can't wait either. But he has to wake up in three hours to film tomorrow, and he needs to rest.”

“Okay, okay. We already did what we had to do so let's sleep now” she agrees. She adjusts on his shoulder better so that she is comfortable, and she closes her eyes.

“I'm sorry for earlier” Wookie's voice brings her back to reality again.

She looks up to him. “For what?”

“I've tore your lingerie apart. I didn't mean to.”

Da Hae laughs and pats his chest. “Nah, who cares. I can buy that again. But I can't replace my man. So I'll take care of you even more.”

He kisses his girlfriend's head and then tries to sleep too.