confusion

Heyo this is my first ever fanfic and I really hope you like it💖

Hoseok sat up slowly stretching his arms out yawning. He opens his eyes and smiles at the thought of the rest of the day. He was so happy about today, His first day as a senior he was so excited.
He hopped up from his bed in a hurry and threw on clothes he picked out the night before. White v neck shirt with skinny black jean and a leather black watch and a chain hooked to his jeans. It wasn't usually something he'd wear but he asked his girl best friend to help him with his clothes. He was very close to her, not that he likes her, she was like a sister to him and she treated him so, babying him, spoiling him, even calling him bubba at times knowing it annoyed him. Hoseok finally got dressed  headed to the bathroom ignoring the dirty clothes on the floor. He fixed his hair and brushed his teeth before heading out the door to ride the bus. He didn't really like driving the thought of a crash being his fault made his heart stop, he's rather just take the bus with his friend.  Jungkook 'hoseoks best friend' smiled at hoseok when he got on the bus. It was quiet but not awkward, hoseok didn't like much noise in the morning so he sat there not saying a word.

They arrived at the school, jungkook and hoseok get off the bus and smile at the girls giggling  and whispering to each other. "Let's walk a little faster I'm feeling people stare" jungkook said quietly. Hoseok understood why they were staring, I mean Look at them both very attractive men, who wouldn't look at them. Hoseok nods and fastens his pace while looking down not paying attention to where he was walking. He suddenly stumbled as his body collided with another causing the small petite body to fall to the ground. Hoseok panicks and crouches down to check on the small boy. Hoseok was unaware it was a male, he was treating the boy as if it was on of his everyday fan girls. "Hey cutie are you okay I didn't see you there" hoseok grabs the small body with care pulling him to his chest while petting it's head. The boy giggles and tries to wiggle away. Hoseok trying to be sweet not making eye contact with the boy still he didn't know  that it was in fact a boy. He leans in closer and looks in to the boys eyes, hoseok drops the body and backs away. "Oh..oh my god i didn't know im so so so sorry" hoseok bows his head and his face turns red of embarrassment. "No no it's fine, i..ill see ya later, maybe"the boy smiled.

*later on in the day*

for some reason Hoseok didn't regret getting that close to the boys face. In that split second he noticed some things about the boy. First his eyes, soft, gentle, brown eyes. Second his giggle, a beautiful sound almost as if angels were singing. Third... his lips, th..they looked sweet...
He wanted to find out. Hoseok shook his head. Nope, he refused to think of his lips against the boys. Hoseok dropped his head to his desked and sighed.

The bell rang for the end of seventh hour and hoseok smiled, happy that he got to go home. Today wasn't all that bad, except for the one accident but it'll be forgot tomorrow, it was nothing. Hoseok made his way to his bus. He grunts as his shoulder his the same small boy. "S..sorry.. um, what's your name" he looked down the boy had to be at least 5 inches shorter them him. The boy giggled "j..jimin". hoseok smile and looked at his small body and takes a deep breath in. He was realising that Jimin is acting like one of his fan girls, giggling, blushing, looking down then back up at hoseok. Hoseok couldn't help that when Jimin looked at him his heart fluttered, he every time Jimin looked up he could stop looking at his lips. Hoseok looked away and blushed. "Bye.. jimin" Jimin bites his lip seeing hoseok flustered face. Hoseok walked fast to his bus to get away from Jimin as quick as possible. His heart racing he throws his head back in anger punching the bus seat infront of him. " No no no no NO" he shakes his head and puts his headphones in blasting music to erase his thoughts for the moment. He didn't want to thi k about what just happened.

He arrives home and walks in quietly, not saying a word to his mother who looks at him worried. "Hoseok you okay sweetie" he nods and heads up stairs to his room and closes the door and drops to the ground. "I can't, I'M NOT...gay"  he whispered to himself. He shook it off as it was nothing and undressed him self. Hoseok climbed into bed and curled up in a blanket. "I'm not" he repeated these words till he drifted to sleep.

~
~
~
~
End of chapter one I hope it's okay and I hope you like it😊 I am super scared to post this but my friends said I should write again. It's been a couple years since I've written.

Thanks for reading this far💖💖
Will upload another part soon