prologue

it was a typical monday afternoon. as soon as sicheng entered the house, he noticed an unusual silence.

he quickly browsed the rooms. the silence sprawled across the house and he felt an unpleasant tension in his chest.

his heart began to beat even faster when he noticed the opened door of the bathroom.

frightened, he slowly entered the room and discovered his boyfriend quietly lying on the bathroom floor.

"taeil. taeil."

he received no answer.

"taeil, please...wake up. baby, don't leave me..."

sicheng shuddered the tears and put his ear on taeil's chest.

he wasn't breathing.

"no!" sicheng's loud cries spread all over the house.

he couldn't do anything. he laid down, facing the dead boy's empty eyes.

sicheng wasn't sure how long he'd been lying beside the dead body of his love.

but one thing was sure.

he'll be alone now. forever.

greetings, everyone:)
the idea for the story was spontaneous, so don't expect some long-minded scrawled fairy tale. but i appreciate everyone who actually spends the time reading this.

also excuse my english please — it's not my first language so i'll probably make a lot of typos, be patient with me!

love you so much<3
emi

p.s. YUN-HAE Kim_Chae_Rin  thank you for your help!