C: Carter

My name is Carter, I guess I'm pretty lucky to he alive right now, me and some of my other classmates have made it to the school roof, we lost a lot of the class along the way.

It's hard to believe the zombie apocalypse started when we were in math.

The silent kid Jackson turned out to have a few knifes with him, lucky for us, most students who died weren't armed though.

My best friend was stupid enough to go out unarmed.

The group that managed to get to the roof consists of Me,Jackson,Zara, Olivia, Peter and Ryan.

I could see one person running below a walker chasing them, I had to do something, but I can't.

" So what do we do now? All we have is a few backpacks and very limited weapons!"Zara said slightly annoyed.

"We'll maybe if you stopped complaining we could make a plan."I say rolling my eyes, Zara isn't very smart.

Zara flipped her black hair in annoyance and pulls out something from her pink book bag.

"We'll I'm calling my parents to come and pick me up."Zara hissed in anger as she dialed the number, but to nobody's surprise her parents didn't answer.

"They are dead."Peter replied full of confidence, he's right, I see Zara's parents in the crowd of undead creatures below.

"I'm going to join them it's the only thing I can do, I can not help the group."Zara said as she stood on the ledge and jumped.

There was nothing we could do to save her.

She was dead.

Ryan and Olivia stayed silent, Zara was one of there best friends even if she was a bit stuck up.

" We'll that was very stupid of her, we should of expected it I guess."Jackson calmly said.

There's silence around the group at Jackson's comment, hard to believe re biggest issue this morning was figuring out what to wear, but now we are fighting a zombie apocalypse.

It's funny how fast the world can change in only a minute.