Chapter five

Suzy the biggest betrayer on the world.

I was scolding Suzy all the way to downstairs.

Just you could utter some words about his presence. What's going to hurt doing so?

I don't want to look that idiots face, but are you serious Nat? Talk to your self! Do you really don't want to look at him?

I was arguing with my own self. Just because of a similar problem we had to fight eight years before.

'Hardly! However I will avoid him. I will try to go far away from his world' I advised my own mind. But can you give up easily? That's why I didn't want him come back here from abroad.

Suzy came running to me when I went to exit.

'Darling, Nat! You're leaving without having dinner' she called me with her creaking old voice .

'Nope' I turned my face. 'You hid me about your loving grandson's arrival. Also you only care about your guest. I'm angry with you forever!'

'Oh darling... this is business purposes. And why should I really care about you? You are nor guest to me. You are almost like part of my family.'

I know it. This place is never new to me. I have spend almost a lot time in my life in Here just like my home since my childhood. But still I stubbornly turned my self away from her.

'Darling Nat. I'm sorry'

'But you could have told me about Adrian . At least a word. You are a silly cat'

'As if you will come if I have told you.' Suzy rolled her eyes. 'The thing is I want You'll to be friends like before'

She told those words and went to the visitors on call.

After the guests departed I , Suzy and Adrian joined at the dining table accompanied by Margaret my grand mother. The main subject was about giving us a job in our company.

Margret cleared her throat.

'Well now. Natalia." She called me when I stopped and gave attention to her.

'I And Suzy as the owners of our company have decided to give your job.' She Said seriously leaning on the table.

'Yeah grandma'  I replied.

'As you have no experience before on job, you will be on training for  a period of one year ' and she turned to Adrian.

I groaned at the idea of being training for one year. Anyway that's for my own good. There's nothing bad on training time.

'Ok! Who will be my trainer.?'

'We will talk about it later' broke Suzy .

'And you Adrian... you have got a two year experience on our Australian branch'

'Yeah' he replied inquisitive to know his new post.

'I heard a lot of good remarks about you. Very good. Very good Adrian. You are just as I expected' Said Margret.

'What do you say, Suzy' she turned to Suzy as if to confirm some particular thing.

'I say that he will do good with that job. That suits my boy well'

What the hell are they talking about.

'Then well...Well.. Adrian will be on the board of directors' Said Margret with her old shabby voice cheerfully.

When I heard this Made me spit the food which was on my mouth with a loud cough.

'Why... why darling?' Suzy quickly started tapping my behind.

'I'm alright.  Blocked' I Said her with my face aghast.

He on the board of directors. Me as an ordinary trainer. I will have to fight for a good post Natalia. Yes...! Right now protest for your right.

'Grandma! Aunt Suzy! I want a good job too. That's very unfair. You're giving a good post to Adrian and making me a just a trainee'

Are you jealous Nat? No I'm not... I'm fighting for my rights. No your jealous? Hmmm... maybe a little.

I looked at Adrian for the first time since we sat on the dining table. Wait! Did he just Do staring at me all the time since we sat here? When I looked at him he was looking at me with those beautiful charming brown eyes leaning against the chair handsomely.

I just get the message when I look at his face that he want to laugh at me.

Do I look like a joker?

'You idiot. What job experience do you have? At least have you ever seen a office? Tell me at least when did you visit last to a office room?' Asked Margret adjusting her spectacle.

I grinned.

'Natalia dear. We are not training you for an ordinary job.' Said Suzy. 'We are giving you an one year training to you which you will be eligible to hold a good post in our company

'Then Fine! ok' I Said well satisfied with Suzy.

'Well then...' began Margret sipping the glass. 'You will be training for one year under Adrian and that is finalized. No change because everybody else ain't free'

* WHAT...? NATALIA BEING TRAINED BY ADRIAN...! WILL SHE AGREE WITH THE OPINION. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
Guys,How was the chapter?  Tell me how you think on comment. I will highly appreciate them. And please do not forget to vote because they means to me a lot.