Prologue

To whom it may concern:

I am writing this to inform you of the lingering danger I face every day as my hiding continues. The hunters have captured and killed my family in a most brutal way. My mother was burned on a stake, her ashes danced on after the ritual completed. My grandmother was simply slaughtered as she bought me the time to collect the items necessary for survival and run far away. And my sister, sweet, sweet Arielle, was used as a sacrifice to bring down one of those vile angels. 

The night of my sister's death, however, a boy and a butler calmly walked out of the building as it began burning to the ground. The boy with a pentagram over his right iris looked sad; the butler dressed in a tailcoat looked sharp and sly.

"She could be one of them. So kill her Sebastian." The boy said wearily to the butler. My eyes widened.

"No! I'm not! I'm simply a witch being hunted by the same people."

"Kill her!"

"I curse you! You will find a love of my sister's name, Arielle Juliette Bellerose, but, because of your demonic contract, you will never have the chance to hold her as your own." I said and screamed the incantation as the demon burned me alive.

And that is where Arielle's story would once again begin.