Part One

*MY BOOK IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. DO NOT REQUEST FOR A COVER IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. ALL ATTEMPTS WILL BE DELETED OR IGNORED*

Hello fellow Wattpadettes,

First things first, I would like to start with a little guide of how to request covers, and how things are going to work.

1.) how to fill out the request form.

The request form is located in the second chapter. It consists of a few questions concerning how you would like your cover to turn out. It should be fairly easy to fill out, however if your not precise with your wording and crystal clear with your wishes, you might end up unsatisfied (which I really don't want). So below are the questions and some guides to answering them.

[ANSWER THESE ON CHAPTER TWO PLEASE!]

Title-

Include the name of your book and if you would like it in a special way. (Ex, all caps or all lower case)

Subtitle-

This is the writing you would add along with the title. Please note that this is not required, and if it doesn't apply to your story write NA for this section.

Your Name-

Here you can either put your real name or your username. Also include if you would like it placed on the cover.

KeyItems-

These are the important items/places that makes up your book title and plot. For example, if your title happened to be The Flower Shop you might want to have the main picture be a flower. Or, if on your story the main character has an obsession with a certain place, where your plot unravels you might want a picture of said place on the cover. If you don't have any key items please post your description.

Main Character Description(s)-

In this section please describe your main characters and if some plays them, then say if you would like them placed on the cover. Ex, Ashley is the main character with long blonde hair and freckles. I want her on the front cover.

Genre-

This is the type of story your writing. Ex: teen fiction.

Mood-

This is the feeling you want your cover to provoke. Ex: happy, sad, etc.

Style-

This is where I'll get most of my inspiration for your cover so don't skimp out on this section. I need to know what style cover you like.

I've posted a few book covers that I have made for reference. Comment the name of the cover you like with your form.

However, this is not the limit for cover possibilities, so if you have something else in mind, just link a reference picture of what your thinking. Or, you can also make a little readinglist, and add the book covers you enjoy the most. After that share it with me through direct message.

The last way you could do this, would be to vote for the chapters of covers that you like.

Reference Pictures-

You can link pictures of

a.) color schemes

b.) the picture you want me to use

c.) anything that inspires you

Agreement-

In this section I need you to agree to dedicate one of your chapters to me and give credit at the beginning or end of that chapter. You don't have to agree to this, but if you don't I'll add my name to the cover. I also need you to agree that you will use my design for at least one week.

2.) what happens if I don't like the cover?

If an event occurs in which you are unsatisfied with your cover by all means tell me. You can either

a.) request a new one, and I'll make it immediately

b.) get one from someone else.

I just want to stress the fact that this is YOUR book not mine! You have full control of such a huge part of your story, so don't feel obligated to use it just because I made it. Also, don't feel obligated to accept something you dislike. You will not be hurting my feelings by expressing the dislike of your cover. I would actually appreciate it more if you told me. That way I would know I truly made a good cover.

3.) what is payment?

Payment is how to accept your cover. This does not cost any money! The payment form I tend to use is just a follow, and a dedication with a small sentence saying I made your cover somewhere in the book. Ex, wattpad user JazzySnapz made the cover.

THATS IT!

4.) when is my cover coming?

I would like to have a cover up every week on a first come first serve basis. Keep looking out for yours until you see your book title as one of my updates. I will also dedicate the chapter to you and message you when it's finished. If you don't respond within a month I will delete your chapter.

5.) what if I find a better cover?

If you find a cover you like better you can change it no questions asked. However, I do spend a lot of time making these so please at least use it for one week.

6.) How do I save my cover?

If you're on your computer: drag the image to a new tab and save the image in your files. You can also print screen and crop out the excessive background.

If your on your phone: Screenshot the image on the media and crop out the excess background.

With this informational sheet finished you may now fill out your form on chapter two.