IV

———————————————————yugyeom left out the most relieved sigh in the world once the boys agreed, a bright smile on his face

——————
—————————————
yugyeom left out the most relieved sigh in the world once the boys agreed, a bright smile on his face.

"so, how is this gonna work? are we just gonna enroll him here or just keep him in the dorms?"

jinyoung asked, watching as kunpimook seemed extremely interested in a small yellow piece of hair on yugyeoms hair, which was possibly due to him dyeing his hair every other month and not correctly dyeing it this time.

"does he even have a high school degree? or just regular knowledge on anything?"

the same boy asked, huffing slightly as he knew they'd have no background to accept him in, this is a university after all,"

they all turned to the white haired boy, finding truth in jinyoung's statement. if he had no school backgrounds, there's no way he'd be accepted in any college.

kunpimook finally noticed the stares, looking up at the six awaiting pairs of eyes. he tilted his head to the side, making a small 'hm?' noise that practically melted all of them.

yugyeom smiled softly at him before asking the awaited question.

"kunpi, did you ever go to highschool or any type of educational place while growing up?"

kunpimook took a second to think, fidgeting with his fingers slightly.

"d-does studying with the scientists in the s-space center count? i dont remember the name of the place well, but i know the names of my teachers! they thought me physics and all the stuff i needed!"

the boys let out smiles out of relieved.

"thank god you were able to get at least home school. and not only that, you were taught by some big scientists somewhere, meaning they'll definitely accept you here!"

youngjae cheered, letting out his famous otter smile which caused wrinkles around his eyes.

kunpimook stared in amazement, smiling just as brightly before talking.

"y-you look like a cute little otter! i-i just wanna s-squish you!"

the star boy giggled, causing yugyeom to just reach other and hold him as he couldn't take all this softness at once.

"oh my god that so cute, i can't take this,"

yugyeom let out, holding a very giggly kunpimook in his arms as the rest of the group laughed along with the two youngest.

"i think kunpimook was a good addition to our team, although his name is little confusing,"

mark chuckled, earning a small pout from the star boy.

"call me bambam then! back a home, thats what mum, dad and my siblings called me,"

kunpimook smiled slightly, being happy about the chance of being able to talk about his family.

"wait, you have siblings? are they the same like you, in the sense of the stars?"

jaebum asked, earning nods from the others are they curiously awaited the answer.

kunpimook shook his head, smiling softly at the thought of all his siblings.

"out of the four kids, i'm the only one who came out like this. which is probably because i was conceived in space unlike all my other siblings. my parents thought m-maybe my younger sister would have s-stars too, but she doesnt,"

the rest nodded in understanding, taking a moment to think over everything and completely process it.

"so does that mean you're the only person in the world like that?"

jackson asked, the chinese male being extremely intrigued by whatever was happening.

kunpimook nodded his head, smiling softly as he fidgeted with his star sprinkled fingers.

"i-i think at least,"

"wait, do the stars do anything to you?"

now yugyeom was more interested in the small male, tilting his head to the side as he looked at the pretty boy.

"t-they sometimes m-make my body really hot, and i-if one dies it hurts a-a lot. i can a-also play with their light a little, a-and other things i'm not super sure of,"

kunpimook shrugged slightly as he spoke.

"what do yo-"

yugyeom was cut off mid-sentence by a knock at the door, which caused everyone to freeze in their spots.

"yo, yugyeom. open up, its me, leeyoung,"