Prologue

"You can't do that!" A glittery white-and-gray she~cat protested, her green eyes blazed protectively. A few starry cats were gathered around a rippling pool. The pool portrayed two kits, both were black, white and orange. The small bodies were huddled by their mother's side, they looked peaceful in their slumber.
"Blossomstar, we have to sacrifice some cat. That one would be perfect." Mewed another soul, a gruff white tom with black paws. He pointed one dark paw at the small she~kit with icy yellow eyes.
"But it's so cruel, Flurrygaze!" Pointed out a tiny, sparkling tortoiseshell she~kit. Her own gaze landed on her brother, Stormpaw. She could tell her brother wanted to say something, she shot her other brother, Flurrygaze, a glare of silence. Flurrygaze, being the strong minded warrior he was gave his sister a fierce respond.
"I think we should choose that one," Stormpaw agreed with his brother with a brisk nod, "so does... Dewstar! And... Doestar as well." The gray tabby tom wore a proud smile.
"I do," Doestar-- a small, fluffy reddish-brown she~cat-- meowed. "We need to calm the Dark Forest down."
"I agree," Dewstar commented, her head nodding once. Doestar dipped her head in thanks as she looked to all of the cats gathered around.
"See?" Stormpaw commented, "we all agree this kit should be pushed away from StarClan."
"Enough Stormpaw, you three siblings are going to be the end of me." A gray-and-white tabby she~cat complained with a melodramatic sigh, her blue eyes were half-closed.
"But- Snowdancer, we can't possibly let an innocent kit lead such a heavy evil her whole life!" Sweetkit protested once again, Blossomstar nodded her head in agreement but it seemed the two cats were outnumbered. A small black and gray tabby got to his paws, he cleared his throat for silence, the rest of the cats obeyed his wish and sat staring at him with wide eyes.
"Look at what happened last time we chose to curse a cat with evil." Muttered the tom, his chest puffed out as his face wore a look of reassurance. He glanced at Blossomstar and Sweetkit, this StarClan warrior was obviously apart of the two's side.
"Thank you, Wolfcreek." Murmured Blossomstar, she dipped her head as a sign of respect. Although the cats for pureness had one more soul on their side, it wasn't enough to overcome the five that chose darkness. Sweetkit gave a defeated sigh and flopped down onto her rump. Blossomstar reached her feathery tail over to rest it upon the kitten's shoulder in a comforting action.
The StarClan members sat in eerie silence for a few moments, their eyes rested on the two newly born kits softly sleeping. Regret could be seen flickering in Snowdancer's eyes, how could she let her kin lead such a dark life? Was she a bad cat for doing this? The warrior known as Wolfcreek eyed Snowdancer, he saw her anxious tail twitching and caught her eye.
"It's alright, Snowdancer." Wolfcreek told her reassuringly, he gave a small nod to her. Snowdancer had a small smile of thanks emerge, the cats looked to her and all began saying kind words to the cat.
"Thank you, all." She mewed, pride swelling in her chest.
"Well then, let's agree that she will lead a world of darkness, StarClan as a whole curses the kit full of hope and dreams to walk a life full of terror and desolation." Meowed Stormpaw darkly.
"Good luck, little one... we're all wishing you the best." Blossomstar meowed to herself under her breath, her green eyes glued to the sleeping bodies.

"Did you hear the news?" Asked a dark brown tabby tomcat, his cold yellow gaze eyed a sleek black she~cat with a cracked white heart on her chest and a golden brown tom with dirt brown paws.
"Yeah," mewed the tomcat. His green eyes shone with hesitation and deep regret, meanwhile his comrades looked excited.
"We get another one to train! Oho, thanks ya' mouse~brained StarClan cats!" Meowed the black she~cat.
"Calm down, Nightfury." The muscular dark tabby chuckled, he flexed his deadly talons. His muscles rippled under his thin coat.
"Sorry, Tigeryowl." Muttered Nightfury, her blue gaze held Tigeryowl's for a heartbeat before collapsing. She kicked a pebble into the rushing gooey blood lake.
"What about you, Rushstalk? Are you excited?" Tigeryowl prompted the silent tom, he looked up and opened his jaws in a hesitant sentence.
"O-of course, Tigeryowl. It's always lovely to have another member, especially a StarClan cursed one." Rushstalk stuttered. Tigeryowl nodded, he was satisfied with his friend's answer. A broad smirk showed.
"I want to train her." The striped tomcat called with a huff. "Wolfpelt will be happy I'm training some cat from her Clan."
"Well, you're gonna have to wait!" Chuckled Nightfury, the three cats dispersed their separate ways into the forest full of bloodshed and yowls.