New School

Betty's POV:
My parents and I moved to Riverdale from Texas. (I chose a random state lol) Today was my first day of school. I was pretty chill about it. See people see me as mean but in reality I'm just a nice girl but don't mess with me or you'll regret being born. That's my way.

I get changed into blue tight jeans with a black crop top and some black vans and along with that a leather jacket. I put my hair in a messy bun because I could care less about first impressions.

My parents were out of town for business for 2 weeks so it means I have the house all too myself. I checked the time and it was 8:30. Wow late for my first day...shocker. I go down the stairs and head out the door.

I am greeted by the shitty sign of Southside High. Wow...worse than I thought.

I head into the school and just head into my first class since I already knew my schedule. I walk into class and every one stares at me.

Betty: "Um....have you not seen a new girl, dang" I said to the students in their desks rolling my eyes. I could tell the teacher will LOVE me for sure.

I head to an empty desk and put my feet on top getting comfortable.

Teacher: "Miss Cooper take your feet off the desk" says the teacher pointing his ruler at me.
Betty: "No thanks I'm quite comfortable" I say pointing my finger back at the teacher.
Teacher: "Do as I say Miss Cooper or your heading to the principals office!" Yells the teacher.
Betty: "Well I guess I'll go to the principles office...cya losers" I say giving them the middle finger and everyone gasps.

I didn't feel like putting up with that shit. After heading to the main office and getting a lecture I head back to my next class.

I enter the class and see the teacher sitting on his wheel chair on his phone. Wow this must be my favorite class.

I walk over to a desk when I notice the same boy from that diner. I wink at him and he gives me a smirk back. I sit in my seat once again putting my feet across the desks and crossing them.

I feel a paper thrown at me and see it land on my desk.

I open up the crumpled paper and it reads "Sup Blondie,meet me at the red and black office down the hall when this period ends". I rip out a paper from my notebook and wrote down "What for beanie boy?" and I toss it back at him.

After a while he tosses me a paper and I again unfolded it and it said "You'll find out ;)". I look back at him and he has a smirk smudged on his face. I turn back around and fidget with my pencil.

2nd period was over which meant I had to go to the red and black office as beanie boy said.

I grab my book bag and head out the door. I feel someone grab my hand and lead my down the halls. I hear the sound of the door locking and look up and it's beanie boy. He had black hair and a piece of curl was coming out of his beanie. He had blue-greenish eyes that you can get lost in.

After admiring his features I feel his lips on mines. I kiss him back without no hesitation. Without warning he licks me up and puts me on a desk without breaking the kiss. I pull away and put my fingers on his lips.

Betty: "Nuh uh uh..." I say and jump off the desk knowing how far this would go. I knew he was a player. Again...SHOCKER.
Betty: "I don't need my heart broken...see ya beanie boy" I say a wink at him grabbing my book bag and heading out the door.

When I put my hand on the door knob he slaps my ass.

I turn around and see him smirking. I smirked back and headed down the hallway for 4th period since I was too "busy" and skipped 3rd period.

(714 words. I hope you liked the last 2 parts I posted! Bye now! Ily!!)