The Love Of My Life

One day I went to a birthday party with my friend. We went to the skating rink. When we got there I saw this really cute girl. I couldn't help but stare and then my friends called her over. They told her that I called her hot. Then she just looked at me and smiled. Then my friend asked her for her Snapchat. Then she gave it to us and then we went and skated for a little bit. Not even a couple days later I asked her out. She said yes and then a day later I broke up with her because she lived to far away from me. Then I keep asking her out over and over and she keep saying no. Then she told me that she might be coming to my school and then I asked her out again and she said yes. Then I broke up with her a couples days later once again because she lived to far away still. I regent the times I even broke up with her. Me and her have had this spark for over a year and a half and for some reason it will not go away. I don't want it to go away. Then when she came to my school I had this problem. I couldn't stop staring at her during the classes I had with her. I would always block and unblock her on Snapchat. I feel bad for doing that and I regret doing it to. She dated my cousin and it really hurt me when I found out that they were dating. When I found out I told my cousin to never talk to me again. But after they broke up I started talking to him again. Then I started to talk to the girl I dated before. Then we got in a fight over a whole bunch of stuff and we never really talked after that. But then we forgive each other and became friends. I went to the Skating Rink with my brother, cousin and friend and me and my cousin both asked her out at the same time. We talked about a lot of things. We talked about who liked each other more. Me and her started dating October 26 at the skating rink. She told my cousin no and told me yes. We have been dating for a week and five days. I never thought I could forgive her for what she did to me. I never thought we would be as close as we are right now. She is the best relationship I have ever had in along time. When I told my step mom and dad about her. They were happy for me and glad I told them about her. If I wouldn't have told them about he I don't think it would be the same at home. It took me a week to tell them. The first person that know me and her where dating was my brother and aunt. They were happy for me and I was glad to call her mine. Me and her talk every chance we got. We get in trouble at school for being late to class because we are talking. I love her too much to ever lose her again. I think if I ever lost her I would probably never be the same again. Nothing in my life would be the same ever again if I lost her. She got me a promise necklaces and she also got me skittles and she also got me a stuffed animal. I got her two stuffed animals and i'm not either i'm also planning on getting her a promise ring or necklaces. I don't plan on ever leaving her. I won't break up with her and if she doesn't want what I want then she will have to be the one to break up with me. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm happier with her than I am with anyone else I have been with. I have kissed her so many times and she is amazing. She is the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. I don't want anyone else. I only want her I don't know what I would do without her. I'm glad to call her mine again and I don't ever want to lose her. Sometimes I feel like she doesn't need me and that I am not good enough for her. But all my friends say I am happier with her than I have ever been. I just don't know what to do most of the time. But with her in my life I am better and I am glad to have her in my life. If I would have never meet her I don't know what my life would be like. With her in my life it makes my life way better than it was before I meet her. I am not the person I was a year and a half ago because of her. I am better and happier and nicer than before. My friend are glad I am happy. When I am upset my girlfriend is always there for me and most of the time I just push her away because I don't like talking to my girlfriend about it. The reason I don't like talking to her about it is because she always feels like it is her fault or that she did something wrong. Sometimes it is her but she didn't do anything it is just me talking about how much I don't want to lose her. Then there is some days where I just want all of it to just go away and when I tell my friend how I feel they go and tell my girlfriend then she gets mad at me and doesn't talk to me for a couple hours. There is some days when I don't say anything and just acted like I am okay when I am not. Then I get asked what is wrong by my girlfriend, my friends and all of the teachers and I lie and tell then I am fine. This is the best relationship I have been in along time and it is great. This is the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. She is always there when I need her. When I am upset she is there. When I feel bad about something she makes me tell her what's wrong with me. She is the best I couldn't ask for anyone else.