Chapter 32: Jack's Stupidity and a New Family

ELSA'S P.O.V

I couldn't believe Jack. He was being nice, but stupid. Honestly, texting people? To adopt me? That was stupid on so many levels. I almost didn't notice the policeman coming out of his car. "Here are the adoption papers," he said, handing me a few forms. Okay, it was a lot of forms. A lot.

I took them, but I only got a quick glimpse of them before the cop took the forms away. "Anyone gonna adopt you?" He asked. I could tell he was new, he seemed inexperienced. "This is your first month?" I guessed. The policeman nodded. "Can you give me 72 hours?" I asked, not wanting to say 3 days. The cop nodded, and I mentally sighed. "Thank you sir!" I said, shaking the man's hand. "Your welcome," he huffed, getting back into his car, and driving away. I wondered how he would contact us. But I shook my head. They'd find a way. I thought.

  _________________________________

                       TIME SKIP

                      24 HOURS

                         LATER

___________________________________

JACK'S P.O.V

       The next day, I got a call from Hiccup. The police told my parents about Elsa, who then told the school, who then told the local newspaper, who then told some TV news. Elsa seemed to loath it.

       "Heyo!" Hiccup said on the other line of the phone. "Hi," I replied, secretly playing a game on my laptop, while talking to Hiccup. In a way, I was multitasking. "So, my family has been talking, and we agreed to adopting Elsa!" Hiccup said excitedly. I stopped playing on my laptop, and leaned back in my chair. "Your mom agreed right away, didn't she," I said. "She didn't give it another thought, it was just, 'Mom, my friend Elsa's dad got arrested, and she needs someone to adopt her-' 'I'll do it!' Well, okay, it was more than that, but whatever," Hiccup replied. I chuckled. "I'll tell Elsa," I said, hanging up. Time to tell Elsa, I thought.

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the late update. I had writers block. D:. And 9K READS!!!!!! PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!! WOOO!!!!!! Okay, okay. And, for the new book, Spy is winning! I'm pretty sure it has 11 votes. I don't know. Bye!-Unicornpig🐷🌈

P.S: AU stands for Alternative Universe, I think.

edit from 2019 - idk why but that ps has me just. losing my shit.