CHAPTER 36

LILLY POV

I woke up , brushed my teeth then took a shower. Once I finished my shower, I wrapped my body with a towel, I looked through my clothes. I have no plans so I picked out a gray over-sized v-neck shirt or a t shirt dress, whatever floats your boat. I put my undergarments and put the over-sized t-shirt, I put my phone on charge and threw my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs. I saw my mom sitting at the island drinking coffee and reading a newspaper.

"Mornin" I said

"Morning sweetie" my mom said

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked

"I made you waffles with cut up strawberries" my mom said then pointed to a plate. I sat on a stool and started eating.

"Thanks" I said. My mom looked up and smiled. I finished my breakfast and went back up to my room then I went back downstairs. I grabbed a blanket and I sat on the couch in the living room then started watching tv.

"Me and Isabella are gonna run some errands, be back in a few hours and maybe go my aunt lisa, so we might be back around 10:00" my mom said

"Ok byeee" I said then they left. I was watching tv bye I got a text

From hot hayes😍🔥: hey baby:)

To hot hayes😍🔥: hey

From hot hayes😍🔥: yeah... Is your mom and Isabella around?

To hot hayes😍🔥: no, we can whatever we want;)

From hot hayes😍🔥: OMG so we can play hide and seek through the whole house?!

To hot hayes😍🔥: YASSSS IM SO EXCITED. Come over

Ahh I love our convos. But come on we all know were not playing hide and seek, I'm not getting up. I would change into something else but then again I'm too lazy to get up. I heard the doorbell RINg. Ugh , I got up and opened the door. It was my hot boyfriend.

"Heyyyy babeee" I said then gave him a hug.

"No kiss" hayes said then pouted. Wow this kid is stupid, how can I go day without kissing him. Hayes walked in and I shut the door. Once I shut the door. I started to kiss hayes. It was a sweet and soft yet passionate kiss if that even makes sense. Hayes sat on the couch and I went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

"Do you want water babe?" I asked

"Yes please" hayes says. I grab 2 water bottles and walked over to the couch. I sat down and handed hayes the water. When hayes was taking a Sip. I pushed it and it spilled all over him. I started to laugh so hard. His reaction was priceless. I started to hide under the blanket.

"Babe I'm not gonna do anything" hayes said so calmly and innocently. I out under the blanket and once I the blanket was off, hayes spilled water all over me.

"HAHA PAY BACK" hayes shouted. Then took off his shirt. We should start having more water fights. I would go upstairs and change but my room is ALL the way upstairs and besides it's just water, it will dry fast. We calmed down and Me and hayes Covered ourselves with the blanket. We started cuddling. I buried my head in hayes bare chest and hayes put his arm around my waist. Hayes is so warm

"I love you" hayes said

"I love you too" I said then gave hayes a peck on the lips. We just stayed like that and watched tv. Hayes moved and then all of a sudden BAM! hayes hits me with a pillow.

"PILLOW FIGHT" hayes yells

"OH ITS ON" I yelled back. I grabbed a pillow then smacked hayes. I started to laugh. Oh and keep in mind that were on the couch. We started to hit eachother but then I trip over the other pillows and fall off the couch. I fell on my butt and it hurts (😂)