Commentary

Part I: Love
&
The Nightingale Verses

Hi guys! Thank you for your support so far! I did not expect my work to reach 1k reads! It motivates me to continue sharing further, the next part of my work. I want to take this opportunity to explain to you, the reader, a bit about the first part of this book.

This first section deals with the expression of love and it's harmony with nature. Like the first skip of the heartbeat or the blossoming of courtship at its early stages, Love is innocent, unchallenged, passionate, lustful, invincible.

Love can be long-suffering too. As the concept of long distance relationships (LDR) being a consequence of the world becoming more connected, humankind is pushing the boundaries of affection and love to transcend great distances.

The rest is left to the imagination of you, the reader, for I wish my work to relate to you and that in these roughly crafted words, you find solace and inspiration.

The next Part is taking a darker turn, one that will screw you up (I hope). What I can tell you now is that the theme will be 'tragedy'.

The Title

DisclaimerThese works bear no resemblance or similar attributes to anyone, alive or dead

Disclaimer
These works bear no resemblance or similar attributes to anyone, alive or dead.