I'm Wasn't Worth Saving!

Here I am staring out at the water with him beside me. I looked at him, he was staring at me.

"I'm not worth saving," I murmured quietly to him.

He took my hand again, it felt weird. There was something there it wasn't pain. I'm not sure what it was. All I really know is pain. He looked into my eyes,

"I come here and sit at this bench almost every night. I see a few people here and there commit suicide. I watch them and then I walk away."

"Then why couldn’t you let me,"

"I don't know," he said. The look on his face proved the statement to true but still

"It's all I wanted, all I have been waiting for. For months," I whispered. It was more of a comment to myself rather than to him but he still looked upon me strangely

"Months?"  He asked

I just looked away and nodded my head.

"My name is Katania." I sighed

He just nodded. I cocked my head to the side.

He laughed "I'm Taylor Matts."

"Well Taylor, I guess if you’re not going to let me do this I suppose I will go back to a place I like to call living hell."

"Um," he looked down looking nervous, "can I have your number?"

"Why would you want it?" I said roughly. I know it was rude but I didn't want to bring him down.

"So I can talk to you again."

"I'm not worth shit," I spat and started to walk.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me around to look at him, I stared into his eyes and I released my life is worth living. He was all I needed. He kissed me and happily ever after. Yeah fucking right! He did kiss me though, and I let him. Usually I just slap the mother fucker who tried to touch me.

"Please,"

"Fine," I mumbled giving him my number and walking home. That was one hell of a walk back because believe me when I say I do not live close to that bring. I mean I live fucking far from it.

It took me about two hours to get home when I made it into the house unlocking the door with the spare key outside of the house. I found out my parents weren't even home. They went out again. I know this because when I got to my room the door was still locked and the not left un touched. I scrunched it up and threw it under my bed. Lying down I turned on my music and grabbed my blade cutting into my skin once again to try and find relief from this bloody hell. Taylor doesn't know what he's in for. I am worth saving!