oneshot#2

"THE HOWS OF ME"

HOW can I manage to forget someone like you, who secretly made me fell in love?

HOW can I ignore you, when it's you all I been wanting for?

HOW can't I recall you, when even in my dreams there's an existence of you?

HOW can I turn things into oblivion, when every time I heard music play, it reminds me of you?

HOW will I be able to act like there's nothing I felt inside,  every time I had chance to see you?

HOW can I be so nonchalant about what's happening in your life, when I was that curious about what you've been up to?

HOW can I refuse not to think of you, when every time I'm so downcast, every time I closed my eyes, I see you?

HOW can't I miss you, when I still remember those little moments how we used to?

HOW can I stop my heart from loving you, when it controls my mind and the whole me?

HOW can I let someone replace you, when I myself couldn't get rid of this feelings for you?

HOW can I move on, as if there's something between us, when actually there's not?

HOW will I say all this things to you, knowing that you might don't even care about how I feel?

HOW come it's you, that I've fallen love with and never change?

HOW come that we met as a Friend and still as a FRIEND?

HOW come that until today I was sleeping soundly and couldn't wake up in reality, that it is impossible for us to be! Impossible for you and me! and Impossible for you to notice me?!