~°Garnet°~

"I love you"

Garnet followed the Pearl and the mysterious pink quartz. "Where are we going?", The fusion asked. "To a place you'll love! Beach City", replied Rose. The Garnet slowly nodded her head.

It was dark. The sky was filled with stars. The waves boomed a peaceful rhythm. The sand was soft on Garnet's toes. "Where are we?", Garnet asked. Pearl laughed. "Your new home!" Rose answered. Garnet was...confused. In question.

"Huh? W-What do you mean live here?", The fusion asked.
".....do you know who I am?" Rose asked.
"A Rose Quartz...the rebel gem that caused a war. The rebel gem that stole Pink Diamond's Pearl. The rebel gem caused me to waste my future vision to a tyrannical emotional giant!" Garnet said coldly.
"Sigh. While you stay here in this safe place, I need you to figure out who YOU are", the quartz demanded.
"Well all I know is that I'm a cross fusion wanted by Blue Diamond. My outrageous interruption probably caused a war by now"

Rose smiled and walked inside the temple. Three dots were printed on the door Rose walked into. A rainbow dot, a pink dot, and a cream dot.

The next morning, Garnet layed on the sand. She spent all night thinking about fate and why was she here. Sapphire's future vision predicted her getting poofed by Pearl, not fusing. Could she possibly be wrong? Could everything she said possibly be wrong...

A skinny, small shadow walked over her. "I wanna show you something. Come". Garnet looked at Pearl. Pearl nodded.

Pearl walked towards the shore. She picked up two shells. One was royal blue. The other was red. The fusion stated, "These look like...me". Garnet gave Pearl a big smile.

"These shells are you. Well...you unfused. You are two different type of gems. But because of fate, you collided and made something so new, it shook the other aristocratic gems. You are more than a fusion. You are love. And I know you've only been fused for 3 days but, you guys are perfect for each other", Pearl explained.

Pearl put the two shells together. Garnet blushed.

"We are made of looovveee
  We are made of looovveee
  Aah Aah Ahh"

After the fusion's mini song, she went back to the spot she relaxed on. Then, she bursted into light and Ruby and Sapphire replaced Garnet.

"We need talk. We need talk about the future." said Sapphire.
"You're the one that has the future vision." Ruby replied.
"Do you want to stay as Garnet?".
"What?! Of course I want to stay like Garnet! She's apart of my--our life!" The Ruby argued.
"It's just...Rose...I don't trust her entirely but...she's right. We have to figure out who we are." Sapphire stated.
Ruby sighed "Rose is a crazy fugitive who can manipulate chaos on a planet! She doesn't make any sense! We are Garnet, a perma-fusion made of love. Were you not singing a sweet song with me 5 minutes ago?!".

Sapphire didn't say anything. She stared at the crashing tides. She then held out her hand. Ruby was...confused. But she knew she was going to fuse with her love.

Ruby took Sapphire's hand and squeezed it as tight as she could. Sapphire let out a soft whine.
"S-Sorry", Ruby apoligized. Sapphire gave her a tiny smile. Their gems glowed and their bodies embedded into each other.

"Welcome back, Garnet" a heavy but motherly voice greeted. Garnet turned around. She raised her voice, "How long have you been standing here?!". Rose looked up and said, "Well I just landed here from the sky".

"I need to talk to you...about what you wanted from me" Garnet said. Rose responded, " Oh yes! Did you figure out who you are?!".

"My name is Garnet and I am a fusion" she said. Rose's smile went to a frown. She sighed. "I guess you haven't found out..." She said. "That IS who I am! What do you mean?!" Garnet clapped back.

"No it's not. In fact, why do I waste my time on you. You should've gotten shattered. You don't even know who you are or what you stand up for. You guys should unfuse and go your separate ways....". Garnet was enraged. Her foot blazed the sand.

"MY NAME IS GARNET!!! I AM A FUSION OF LOVE AND AN EXPERIENCE!!! THERE IS NOTHING THAT WILL MAKE US COME APART! NOT THE DIAMONDS!!! NOT EVEN YOU!!! SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH, QUARTZ!!!".

Rose was delighted. "Wonderful! Wonderful!" She cheered. "Yes! That was perfect!" Rose encouraged. Garnet was still angry...but more...confused. "Huh?", she said. "You just told me who you are. You KNOW who you are. You've known it all along!" Rose Quartz said.

"Fusion is truly a beautiful thing. It's hard not to except its results. Fusion is something you should be proud of. Something you should have grace with. Something you should learn. Be happy. Because fusion...is always with you"